Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

My week - place your bets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right,

This week has gone very badly , first I crashed my dads car into a lamp post and he's really pissed off and so am I, and also there's about £500 worth of damage :eek2:

And just about 20 minutes ago I managed to miss my train to my my maths exam meaning I will fail and will never be able to get a job unless it's something really crap like a road sweeper.

So here is your chance to win something spectacular (I'll tell you what it is when I think of something) Will my week get better or worse?

Place your bets!

Comments

• Options
    I think it'll get worse. First loads of people won't reply to this thread. Then you hair will fall out and you get a stone in your shoe making you walk like a div.

On the upside I think you should put a lottery ticket on.

That way you can say you've wasted some money as well. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Iand you get a stone in your shoe making you walk like a div.

:lol:

Sorry, Im in a REALLY giggly mood!
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Then you hair will fall out and you get a stone in your shoe making you walk like a div.

lol. Add to this a sore foot from it rubbing against the shoe, and you're... in pain.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    lol. Add to this a sore foot from it rubbing against the shoe, and you're... in pain.

You could of course got the traditional method and take the sodding thing out of your shoe :confused:

Logic people, logic :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    You could of course got the traditional method and take the sodding thing out of your shoe :confused:

Logic people, logic :p

She'll be too busy running to catch a train that she won't have time to take the stone out of her shoe :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Add to this a sore foot from it rubbing against the shoe, and you're... in pain.

Like me :( Damn trainers :mad:

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    *he*