Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I've won I've won!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I got a package through the post today, tickets to Summer XS, and pit tickets, its so cool, i forgot to buy the tickets, i dont even remember doing the competition! Ha! So me and a friend will go cos i got 2 tickets and i might meet the acts,

BUSTED :heart: Misteeq :cool: Kim Marsh :yuck: Dannii Minogue :naughty: DJ Sammy yay, Melanie C (even if she is crap!) Blazin Squad (kill kill kill!), David Sneddon (yuk yuk yuk!), Lisa Scott Lee (the new kylie HA!), Abs (rude boy!), Cheeky Girls (touch my bum!), D-Side (who?!), Tantalize (who?!), Girls Aloud (bitches are so pretty), Tommi (who?), Michelle Branch (who?), Sinead Quinn (annoying!), and Kelly Lorena (I luv her!!)

Comments

• Options
    Re: I've won I've won!
    Originally posted by jellygirl

BUSTED :heart: Misteeq :cool: Kim Marsh :yuck: Dannii Minogue :naughty: DJ Sammy yay, Melanie C (even if she is crap!) Blazin Squad (kill kill kill!), David Sneddon (yuk yuk yuk!), Lisa Scott Lee (the new kylie HA!), Abs (rude boy!), Cheeky Girls (touch my bum!), D-Side (who?!), Tantalize (who?!), Girls Aloud (bitches are so pretty), Tommi (who?), Michelle Branch (who?), Sinead Quinn (annoying!), and Kelly Lorena (I luv her!!)

Tommi are quality acts live. 4 or 5 girls (cant remember) dress like rudegals. Bit like a poppier version of Misteeq.
  • Options
    Dammit, I want to see Busted and Kelly Llorenna :p have fun! :D
  • Options
    Michelle Branch sings in one of the American Pie Movies "Everywhere to me...do do ... when i close my eyes its you i see....do do" etc etc

Pretty good song aint heard any of her others
  • Options
    So me and a friend will go cos i got 2 tickets

Did I ever tell you that I think you're such a cool chick, I love all your posts and I think you're so damn intelligent and just an all round lovely person :hyper: ;)
  • Options
    No you never have Bri-namite I wonder why you're saying this now, you just couldn't hold your emotions in? Am i right? :chin: :p
  • Options
    No you never have Bri-namite I wonder why you're saying this now, you just couldn't hold your emotions in? Am i right? :chin: :p

Hell yeah. You're a superstar :p

I'm actually supposed to be going to a very similar concert this summer, but my ex has the tickets and I've yet to butter her up enough to give me mine. So I dunno.
  • Options
    Mwahahahahahaha! Well you're not comin with me! Hahaha! :p *Runs speedily away waving tickets at Bri-namite!*:lol:
  • Options
    Surely there isn't a "pit" at a pop concert? Or do you just mean at the front?
  • Options
    Its called a pit pass.
  • Options
    michelle branch is god!
    her new albums out soon, im soooooo excited!