Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Gcse's

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
are gcse's a good thing or a bad thing, i believe that 15-16 is too young to be sttled with this burden, it is stupid, it should be at mid 20's when you should be tested or maybe nopt at all, it should be when you are fully mature adult not a spotty bastard that can't get sex off their mind (speaking from experience of course)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol,yes this is true but all these tests are for making you an adult,it would disrupt your whole life process if u decided,fuck it.But they can be very boring although some subjects are interesting.:shocking:
  • Options
    why is this in entertainment....?

:confused:

i didnt find GCSEs entertaining.. :p i think 16s a fine age for them, if you cant cope with a few exams at the age of 16-then theres no hope for you~~youve been taught the stuff for two years, all you have to do is write about it!
  • Options
    Why is this in this forum?

I disagree anyway, youth is the best time to learn.
  • Options
    Re: Gcse's
    Originally posted by 711fitzy
    it should be at mid 20's when you should be tested or maybe nopt at all, (speaking from experience of course)

also.... in this society, we need to be tested--exams, qualifications etc theyre all ways of streaming people, working out who would be best suited to a job, and who wouldnt. Who would be best suited to an Alevel course-and who wouldnt..

Everybody has to be catergorised in society. Just the way it works.