Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Phones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Did anyone hear on the radio the other day they were messing about saying what a good idea it would be to have a breathaliser (sp) on your mobile??

So if you were too pissed it wouldnt let you text anyone !!

Whats the worst thing you have sent to someone when you have been pissed?

Sent any naughty messages to your parents or exes by mistake ?

I cant remember any of mine but I am sure I can come up with a few gems, my old phone used to keep all my sent items, so it was a nightmare the next morning :(

Comments

• Options
    my phone keeps all of my sent text messages

ive sent rude ones to my friends at night...

and my exes...

and my stalkers...

not yet to my mum yet (thank GOD!)

wait why do i have a mobile again.... lethal weapon yah :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oh don't get me started.

I keep getting texts off people who sound like they're drunk, even though they usually arent :p

But I'm just as bad. Obviously these aren't the exact words I sent.

"I'm really proud of you wee man, everyone loves you" - to my 16 year old brother, which then got passed round his class. Not nice.

"You ruined my fucking life, I'm crying every night because of you"- To an ex, after I'd spent months trying to convince her I was over her. Ooopsies.

And lots of "ifhueru8fh784 fehfgye" type things, which no-one ever understands.
  • Options
    I've done it on one of them nights out when you don't get no-where with the ladies. I wrote a text asking for sex basically (can't remember exactly what it said). I pressed 'send to many' and just went through my phone book and sent it to every lass I thought I might have a chance with.
  • Options
    When i was about 13 i sent a text to my then boyfriend saying all this dirty sex stuff, but accidently sent to me mum. She started crying hehe.

I was going out with someone i really liked but for some reason i was cheating on him with this kiddy. I wrote a text saying how crap my boyfriend was at sex and how much better he was, how i preferred him in general an that....but sent it to me boyfriend instead. Oops. I didnt even mean it either!

This is why i dont drink :p
  • Options
    i dont send dodgy texts when pissed... cus i dont drink.. (sort of...:p)

but, when im pilling, i find that theres nothing more fun than texting everybody i can possibly text ... i dont know why, i just love texting when ive had a fair few pills in me..

**oh the shame**

im a fucking flirt anyway, but when im off it i text random people in my phone book (bfs mates-to my best mates) very very dirty messages....or declaring my undying love for them.

they all know to ignore any text messages that they may get from me on weekend nights now :p
  • Options
    Ahh, I sent a text to everyone at work saying how drunk I was with lamsing..which was spelt wrongly on predictive text and meant to be lambrini..har..then I sent summat about "Him" and everyone thought I was having a fling with some alleged bloke, which was a pile of mince :rolleyes: Erm, yeah..not too bad..but I did send a drunken text to my ex saying.."I miss you, I can't get what we had with anyone else, I don't have fun with one night stands..I want you.." again, in predictive text and it came out all weird..this was like..8 months after we broke up..:\ Bah.
  • Options
    I remember last year I got a number of this sexy lass and we arranged to go out for summat to eat the next week. Unfortunatly I had to call it off (due to a family emergency) and arranged for the following week. (We met up briefly on the Thursday night for a quick drink and a snog). We txt'd each other all Fri & Sat but that weekend I was away for my B'Day and got very drunk and fuckered. Woke up on the Sunday with a txt message from the lassie telling my to never txt or call her again. To this day I have no idea what I send. :(
  • Options
    :yes: good idea!

I've sent a couple of bitchy texts to a friend when drunk after we'd been arguing a bit that evening in the pub... our friendship wasn't great already but that just made it worse - it escalated into a huge row and we didn't speak for weeks :rolleyes:

I've also sent a few really flirty texts when very drunk, to a male friend who fancies me, which I feel really guilty about, as I don't fancy him at all and nothing's ever going to happen. :(

DEFINITELY a bad idea to txt when drunk!
  • Options
    Never get drunk and fall asleep at a party if my mate Shaun is about. He has a habit of "borrowing" your phone and txting everyone in your address book.

Last time it happened my Mum, Aunty, the child-minder all got txts declaring that I wanted to "sniff their shoes and drink their piss" I had alot of apologising to do the next day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster

Last time it happened my Mum, Aunty, the child-minder all got txts declaring that I wanted to "sniff their shoes and drink their piss" I had alot of apologising to do the next day.

LMAO

That's seriously dodgy btw, if someone did that and intentionally sent it to my family, I'd be seriously pissed off :mad:

Hope you gave him a tongue lashing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    LMAO

That's seriously dodgy btw, if someone did that and intentionally sent it to my family, I'd be seriously pissed off :mad:

Hope you gave him a tongue lashing.

Shaunys alright. Everyone knows what he's like. The worst thing is trying to apologise to people who don't know him. Like the child-minder. Or random ladies numbers.