Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
.. i am fead up asking people do yeh like 24, i am a fucking sanatic but other people don't seem to share my intrest in it, do u agree that 24 is one of the best shows on teleision at the moment, also do u know or have u heard anything about a 3d series of 24.

sincrely shithead
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes i agree that 24 is a brilliant show,it leaves u thinkin what is going 2 happen next each time.
  • Options
    *doesnt watch much tv.. stupid exams and revision*

fill me in, whats 24 about then and whens it on?

:)
  • Options

24 is now in its 2nd season , it is a action/drama with kiefer sutherland, i hav never seen a show like it, it is rel time which means that each episode runs for about an hour and in the story line it lasts about an hour, there is 24 episodes per season, the first season was about jack bauer (keifer surtherland-main actor) trying to stop a terrorist assassination on david palmer a govener in america that is running for the office. In the second series jack is back as the hero once again, los angelies is facing a new threat, there is rumours that a nuclear bomb will be denated within the city of L A so the ctu (counter terrorist unit) bring in jack bauer to stop the terrorists from casuing the deaths of millions of people and helping prevent a world war 3.

It is a nerve recking show with each episode ending with a cliff hanger, it is quite addictive as i am no obsessed.

sincerely shithead
  • Options
    24 is indeed fantastic viewing, if you haven't seen the 1st series then go out NOW and buy the video/DVD set. I've seen all of the 2nd series too (courtesy of the internet :) ) and it is just as good!! I won't tell you the ending, altho if you go to ww.fox.com/24 you can find out so be careful!

And how hot is Elisha Cuthbert?! Oh My God! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Oh yeah, to answer your question, a 3rd series has been confirmed, I believe it starts airing in the US late this year. A mate of mine is positive that they have signed for upto 7 series in total! In order to keep the ending hidden, the company did not renew contracts until the episode had aired! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sweet

7 series that is fuckin sweet, but how will they make more disaster situations for jack, will aliens land and wage war on human race and will nina myres be their spy all along, wot do u mean by curtiscy of the internet, did u download them and if so could u informme were from,

elisha cuthbert is fcukin amazing looking.

i have not yet seen all the 2nd series i am watching it on an irish channel , the next episode i will see is 2 - 3am.
  • Options
    I have the dvd set after getting a lend of it off a friend,I am on the 4th disc,the last episode,24 is amazing,I could sit and watch it all straight in a row,all 18 hours of it if i had the time though.
    :mad:
  • Options
    The only joke about 24 is the fact that the real time hour per episode lasts 45 minutes! :lol:

Those Yanks and their bizarre sense of humour! (Yes I know the reason why before anyone asks!)
  • Options
    they do need the time to eat and take a shit every so often , they aren't camels, anyone spot any mistakes in 24 so far.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 711fitzy
    they do need the time to eat and take a shit every so often , they aren't camels, anyone spot any mistakes in 24 so far.

I take it your talking about the american public?

I haven't really studied it enough to spot any mistakes, I'm sure they'll be a couple though.
  • Options
    i actually mean the characters, could u got over 24 hours with out spilling urine, fuck i couldn't
  • Options
    **confused by the thread**

never even heard of it! :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    **confused by the thread**

never even heard of it! :blush:

do u not understand me or something??
  • Options
    yes, i understand you, im just confused that ive never heard of ti when so many people have.
  • Options
    u never heard of 24?, it is a really sweet so, the second season has just finished on fox and it will be out on dvd soon.
  • Options
    if i see the dvd about, i might have a look.

dont watch tv much, unless ive seen something in the tv guide-maybe thats why!
  • Options
    it is a really adictive show, it is really good, there is 24 episodes hense the title and each is 45 minutes long, alot together there is 18 or so hours on it , i watched 2 episodes of the 2nd season an went out to buy the 1st season on dvd , i watched it within 2 days.

24 rulez!!!
  • Options
    Spooks is much better.
  • Options
    spooks wot the fuck is spooks!!
  • Options
    I'm not sure you could classify it was a mistake but at one point a drug called beroglide is used (won't say how cos it's a really good scene that I wouldnt want to spoil). It's a fictional drug and the whole scene is somewhat unrealistic but damn its good!

Other than that I would question if anyone would really be as stupid as Kim Bauer?! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rich
    I'm not sure you could classify it was a mistake but at one point a drug called beroglide is used (won't say how cos it's a really good scene that I wouldnt want to spoil). It's a fictional drug and the whole scene is somewhat unrealistic but damn its good!

Other than that I would question if anyone would really be as stupid as Kim Bauer?! :p

kim bauer is the unluckyest person in the world, what the fuck is wrong with her (she is still afuckin ride), she seems to attract bad things, and bad people.

what ever happened to her employer gary, he has not been caught by the police yet, i am at 2-3am.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 711fitzy
    kim bauer is the unluckyest person in the world, what the fuck is wrong with her (she is still afuckin ride), she seems to attract bad things, and bad people.

what ever happened to her employer gary, he has not been caught by the police yet, i am at 2-3am.

as pretty as she may well be, Kim is just annoying! you'll just have to wait and see what happens, it just gets better and better though!

24 is all that! :D
  • Options
    have you seen the whole season,do you live in the uk, where did you see the rest of the series, can you get them off any sites on the internet??:confused:

one episode per week is too little. i need to see them all as soon as possible.
  • Options
    You are not gonna be popular if you leave that post up as you're giving away a major plot line! I'd suggest you edit it pretty quick.

I got all the episodes using bittorrent and direct connect as soon as they came out in the US.
  • Options
    You are not gonna be popular if you leave that post up as you're giving away a major plot line! I'd suggest you edit it pretty quick.

I got all the episodes using bittorrent and direct connect as soon as they came out in the US.

thanks for the tip, wot is bittorrent?
  • Options
    bittorrent is a porgram that allows you to download files (music, tv shows, films etc). I suggest you check out www.torrents.co.uk and ww.btsites.tk for some more information. If you're after episodes of 24 you may find you have more luck now using direct connect and kazaa (use the lite version to be spyware-free).
  • Options
    bittorrent is a porgram that allows you to download files (music, tv shows, films etc). I suggest you check out www.torrents.co.uk and ww.btsites.tk for some more information. If you're after episodes of 24 you may find you have more luck now using direct connect and kazaa (use the lite version to be spyware-free).

sweet thanks dude, is it peer to peer, if it is, is it usually fast or what?
  • Options
    The kazza lite version is peer to peer but dunno about bittorrent,might check it out myself actually.
  • Options

dude i went to torrents.com, i downloaded a deep space nine episode , it was only a text file, is there something else i need to download that will make it work.
  • Options
    bittorrent works like this, you need to download the bt client from this site http://bitconjurer.org/BitTorrent/download.html you then go to a site that supplies torrent files (these are the text files you talk about) Open these files (once you install the client they will open with that by default). It will ask you to give a location for the file, choose one, it then creates a file of the same final size as the file you want and then downloads it. It works on a similar method to peer-to-peer programs, downloading from other people who leave the window open once downloading as finished. If you stop part way through then re-open the torrent file and choose the same location to download to, the program will check how much of the file it has and carry on getting the rest.

This is not that clear an explanation but should get you started, check out the faq's supplied at other sites for more.