Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

yet another break up post

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:impissed: we split up...my ma reckons its cos of his gcse's and that making him go nuts with stress but aargh it was so messy and hurtful and angry...:(
:banghead: i was havin a bad day and basically took it out on him, and now ive lost him...everyone thinks we'll get back together in a few days time but he seemed pretty serious this time...then again it seemed to be more the anger..:banghead: aaaaaargh help:crying:
ok ive had a mini rant *sob*...:( no worries..

Comments

• Options
    If he is anything like my bloke then he'd be stressed over exams and need space. Some guys don't believe in a break so they think they should break up instead maybe its because of that. Have you talked it out with him and asked him why he wanted to split up with you?

I'm sorry you are feeling like this and if there's anything I can do to ease the pain do get back to me
  • Options
  • Options
    Re: yet another break up post
    Originally posted by vorni
    but he seemed pretty serious this time...

So it's happened before?

All I can say is, give him a bit more time then speak to him again, apologise for having a go at him, and maybe not meet up with him until the exams are finished. Then you may be able to sort it out.

*hug*
  • Options
    hmmm i think my dude's stressed wiv gcses, he's certainly complaining bout em... and i don't like talkin 2 him on net cos he seems moody, n today wen i saw him he actually said he wasn't in the best of moods... n he acted it too :rolleyes: but i did em 2 years ago n i wasn't stressd :confused: but hell, i'm jus tryin 2 b nice 2 him and stuff till they're over. so yeah... it's probably at least partly stress, like 'i've got all these exams, i can't be doing with people shouting at me' kinda thing, try apologisin? say u didn't mean it etc...? n that u know u were in the wrong, but you'd really like to give it another go because you care about him. and if the answer's no... at least you'll have cleared the air hopefully!
  • Options
    Re: yet another break up post
    Originally posted by vorni
    :impissed: we split up...my ma reckons its cos of his gcse's and that making him go nuts with stress but aargh it was so messy and hurtful and angry...:(
    :banghead: i was havin a bad day and basically took it out on him, and now ive lost him...everyone thinks we'll get back together in a few days time but he seemed pretty serious this time...then again it seemed to be more the anger..:banghead: aaaaaargh help:crying:
    ok ive had a mini rant *sob*...:( no worries..

Me and me girlfriend had an argument in the same circumstances the other day!
    I hate it when girlfriends take it out on you.And act all fine with the person that pisses them off!So i went mad!Made her cry.I dont think she will be doing it in a while!
    Anyway you should just wait a few days for him to cool down.I was thinking bout dumping her but i was over-reacting by alot.I bet he has calmed down and is regretting it right now!