Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

A dog on heat.....

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
visiting my parents for the weekend, i went into the lounge expecting to be pounced upon by parents' dog, an adorable lil yorkie called Crosby. But the dog remained prostate on a the sofa, looking extremely sorry for himself. 'whats up with the dog?' i asked. my father burst out laughing and my mother put down the newspaper she was reading and stormed off, muttering, 'oh dnt start that again!' dad continued laughing hysterically, then explained; 'At breckfast, your mum decided to spray Crosby with flea spray. she got hold of him, laid him on him belly up and gave him a good old spray. but, as she knelt infront of the gas fire the flea spray ignighted like in live and let die and set the poor dogs balls aflame! Crosby sprang up and ran aruond the room with his balls on fire! i chased him around the lounge for 40 seconds before i managed to stop him and slap his balls to put the flames out!!!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LMAO :lol:

I came back from holiday yesterday and hadnt seen my dog in a while, and dogs being dogs, especially mine got really excited to see us...so much so that she pissed herself 3 times - outside, in the hall way and in the kitchen!

Okay, so its not as funny as your story but it was still hilarious...maybe you just had to be there!
  • Options
    Awww poor Crosby!! :lol:
  • Options
    it a joke. i dnt have a dog, but i saw it in fhm bar jokes book and HAD to tell you all
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    it a joke. i dnt have a dog, but i saw it in fhm bar jokes book and HAD to tell you all
    Oh :blush: So theres me just looking stoopid again! Ah well, twas funny anyway :D
  • Options
    if a rottwieler starts shagging your leg, what's the best thing to do?

fake an orgasm!
  • Options
    A good job my family's dog is female
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    if a rottwieler starts shagging your leg, what's the best thing to do?

fake an orgasm!
    LOL :lol: Haha...you do make me laugh Rolly :D