Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Who do you miss form here?

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
I only ask this after readin the 'I miss...' thread.

So many people come and go from here, and havin been here over two years now there's a lot posters I've seen pass through this place. Since I've been here this place has changed sooo much it's just incredible.

Bassically I wan't to know who's made an impression, who do you still wish was posting, and who do you wish would be around more.

I miss Lolly (even though she's carried on her baby diary) and Eb most ...but I also miss Lord of Little's, Kermit's, Mindless's, Kaz's and GFM's posts. Juistin mate, you should post more.
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ye overall i'd prob say Kazbo- she was just so highly sexually charged!And always kinky too
  • Options
    Charleytheboarderbabe, or is she still around as someone else? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Charleytheboarderbabe, or is she still around as someone else? :confused:

Is that Charley that came back under the username 'C', friends with Liberty? (going back along way now)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I've never really known anyone well enough to make a comment.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Is that Charley that came back under the username 'C', friends with Liberty? (going back along way now)

Yeah thats the one, she still around?
  • Options
    I miss angelbabe's posts...really I do
  • Options
    DJP always made good posts:)
    xxx
  • Options
    Yeah thats the one, she still around?

Don't think so!

It's a shame, there's so many people I would love to see still posting.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Don't think so!

It's a shame, there's so many people I would love to see still posting.

What about my Marmite? :D.
  • Options
    Another one is Whowhere, haven't seen him around for ages, although i notice someone else has his av?!
  • Options
    Another one is Whowhere, haven't seen him around for ages, although i notice someone else has his av?!

...and Turtle.
    What about my Marmite?

Yeah I miss him too ...but shhhh! if people knew that I said that then I'd get some stick (I'm not suposed to like coppers)
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Kentish, go_away, Turtle, Black Knight, Forsythia, Prufrock, Ebb, Dan the Man, pinkfeatherboa, thefairmelissa, SeaShihtzu' and someone else who's name I can't recall.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Smash
    Dan the Man

Hes still around, just not as much, usually out if it i think:).
  • Options
    Re: Who do you miss form here?
    Kermit
    I read a post by him the other day!

Is this a threa designed to make anyone who didn't join in 2001 feel like a pathetic outsider?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Who do you miss form here?
    Originally posted by Molly
    Is this a threa designed to make anyone who didn't join in 2001 feel like a pathetic outsider?

Huh?!:crazyeyes Why would it?
  • Options
    I miss Spirit. I don't know if anyone will remember her though, Skive do you? And I miss Daze. and remember j9j9! She was lovely in her time.

I dunno...I miss lots of the people who used to be regulars but even though they're not posting here anymore I still keep in touch with them on livejournal. I miss Snow Whites posts, and I always liked reading TheEgoHasLanded's posts too...I dunno who else but there must be more.

Bah how long have I been here! Sooo sad. And I miss elisakate of course :D;)
  • Options
    Can't say I miss anyone really.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Who do you miss form here?
    I read a post by him the other day!

Do you have a problem with me or something?

Most regualrs here will never treat anyone new as an outsider - that wasn't the point at all.

If you feel pathetic than that's not my fault! :p

I miss Spirit. I don't know if anyone will remember her though, Skive do you? And I miss Daze. and remember j9j9! She was lovely in her time.

I rememebr Spirit and Daze (and Wildchild, Hellie, Opera Bitch (Girl With Sharp Teeth) Jeffery, JsT, Lolly, J9, GFM, Liberty, Kitty ect) I also remember a girl called Elisa Kate :D those were in the days when everything was blue and white, and we had stars beside our names!

..I got a memory like an elephant! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Alistair and DJP
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Who do you miss form here?
    I rememebr Spirit and Daze (and Wildchild, Hellie, Opera Bitch (Girl With Sharp Teeth) Jeffery, JsT, Lolly, J9, GFM, Liberty, Kitty ect) I also remember a girl called Elisa Kate :D those were in the days when everything was blue and white, and we had stars beside our names!

..I got a memory like an elephant! :D

lmao! You nutter. You know I actually look forward to seeing your posts around here these days cos I know you are from the olden days :D and that you will remember stuff that I can remember :) Do you remember when 2000 posts got taken off me when thesite went through that upgrade? I will never forgive the mods for that lol!

Aww I remember loads of good times I had here with Spirit and Daze, remember Kitty she turned out to be a bit strange didnt she, and remember Luka too! I wonder what happened to him.

You should get a livejournal hehe, cos nearly all of those people you mentioned are on there so you can keep in touch if you like!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Smash
    Kentish, go_away, Turtle, Black Knight, Forsythia, Prufrock, Ebb, Dan the Man, pinkfeatherboa, thefairmelissa, SeaShihtzu' and someone else who's name I can't recall.

And yourself :p
    Post more, please.

I remember Forsythia having this kick-ass av with a mouth chewing a bullet.
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    In no particular order: Kaz, Lol, Turtle, eb, SeaShihtzu', Justin, Dan the Man, Skive, Whowhere, Alistair, Go_away, Mindless.

Half of those people have LJs, as do you, you lazy person :p

Turtle's in NY at the moment... Kaz is still pottering along fine, LoL has no internet access, Eb is still online sometimes, think he's still doing his degree, Alistair is ill at the moment but constantly online when he's not at work, i'll pass on that you miss him (not that it'll get him back here :p), Go_away is still around and ok, she's doing manic revision at the mo for A levels... Dunno about anyone else :p

I miss Kentish, he was lovely :) Think he's still doing his doctorness, probably quite busy with that.

Oh yeah, and i think BK and Smoif split up, which is why they're never around anymore, mutual decision to leave here alone?

*thinks*

Thefairmelissa is in Vienna doing her year abroad as part of her degree... DJP went off here when it all changed so much... And if i think of anyone else, i'll edit this post again!

Oh yeah...

Kermit and GWST are still together, all good, BOTH have LJ's...

*thought of someone else just now...*

Meh. I dunno. Ask me another!
  • Options
    ive been reading these boards for a couple of years now and remember pretty much most of these people, but they prob dont remember me since i dont/didnt post that much:) :rolleyes:

id say i miss kermit the most because i knew him most *says hello if hes reading this*:)
  • Options
    Out of all these posts, only 3 mention Alistair? He was the best of all time!
  • Options
    and he's mine, all mine!! Hahahah!!!

Sorry, i don't miss him. Mainly, i think, because he was at mine last night. And the night before.

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    and he's mine, all mine!! Hahahah!!!

Sorry, i don't miss him. Mainly, i think, because he was at mine last night. And the night before.

:p

Doing god knows what *tuts*
  • Options
    Talking. And, uh... *coughs*. Other stuff. Cos you couldn't guess :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Talking. And, uh... *coughs*. Other stuff. Cos you couldn't guess :p

playing Monopoly :p
  • Options
    ... maybe. Or maybe not. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Who do you miss form here?
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze
    You should get a livejournal hehe, cos nearly all of those people you mentioned are on there so you can keep in touch if you like!

They wouldn't remember me though - I didn't post much then. I was reading these boards a good 2 months before I decided to join. I just enjoyed reading - it was better entertainment then Eastenders. I don't really know much about this live journal thing ...pretty much the only reason why I use the net is to come on here and post emails. I'm glad you and Justin are still about!

Oher posters I miss are Snow White and Lord of Little.
    Weekender Offender