Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

from m8s to dates....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Iv bn m8s wi this guy 4 ova yr now.when we met he had a girlfriend but we still went out 2 pub n stuff wi his group of guy m8s n me.there was initial teasing like aw look @ u2 n does his girlfriend no but nothing was happeneing coz a) he loved his gf n b) i wouldnt let it.he split wi his gf when she went away 4 work experience n we did get each other once but he aplogised 4 it coz he knew that once his girl came bk theyd b gettin bk 2getha which was fine n i didnt mind as long as we remained friends.however when she came bk they went out but he really wasnt enjoying it n just wanted out.when they split he came straight 2 me which i wasnt having coz it was 2 soon.its been a few months now n wer getting each other n going on car trips :rolleyes: lol he asked the other day what i wanted 2 happen.n i dont no.wer both going 2 same uni so thats not a prob just he can tease me to the extent it really upsets me but on the other hand he goes out of his way 2 make sure im ok n happy. help!!:nervous:

Comments

• Options
    ??????

Try typing in English... Takes too long to translate!!!

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    sorry was in a hurry

Iv been matess wi this guy for ovar a year now.when we met he had a girlfriend but we still went out to the pub and stuff with his group of guy mates and me.there was initial teasing like awww look at you two and does his girlfriend know but nothing was happeneing coz a) he loved his girlfriend n b) i wouldnt let it.he split with his girlfriend when she went away for work experience and we did get each other once but he aplogised for it coz he knew that once his girl came bk theyd be gettin back together which was fine and i didnt mind as long as we remained friends.however when she came back they went out but he really wasnt enjoying it and just wanted out.when they split he came straight 2 me which i wasnt having because it was 2 soon after there split n his then ex would hv assumed something had gone on between us.its been a few months now and were getting(kissing) each other and going on car trips lol he asked the other day what i wanted 2 happen.and i dont no. just he can tease me to the extent it really upsets me but on the other hand he goes out of his wayTomake sure im ok n happy.We are both going to the same uni so that isnt going 2 b a problem
  • Options
    wats the question sweetie?
  • Options
    Re: sorry was in a hurry
    Originally posted by sweet as suga
    Iv been matess wi this guy for ovar a year now.when we met he had a girlfriend but we still went out to the pub and stuff with his group of guy mates and me.there was initial teasing like awww look at you two and does his girlfriend know but nothing was happeneing coz a) he loved his girlfriend n b) i wouldnt let it.he split with his girlfriend when she went away for work experience and we did get each other once but he aplogised for it coz he knew that once his girl came bk theyd be gettin back together which was fine and i didnt mind as long as we remained friends.however when she came back they went out but he really wasnt enjoying it and just wanted out.when they split he came straight 2 me which i wasnt having because it was 2 soon after there split n his then ex would hv assumed something had gone on between us.its been a few months now and were getting(kissing) each other and going on car trips lol he asked the other day what i wanted 2 happen.and i dont no. just he can tease me to the extent it really upsets me but on the other hand he goes out of his wayTomake sure im ok n happy.We are both going to the same uni so that isnt going 2 b a problem

Better... but still txt spk! What's the question?
  • Options
    I just about understood the txt spk! Do you want an answer to the guy's question of what you want to happen between him and you? I'd say give it a go with him; go out as you'll still be in the same uni to see each other, and if things don't work out, there'll be other people.
  • Options
    SORRY!

heya thanx for posing im sorry i do that when im in a hurry.erm the question is shoudl i jump the line from just friends that do stuff to full on boyfriend.its a complicated history kinda but basically hes single now and we hang about loads n go 4 little drives and stuff :p but anyways the question is do i go for the jump?as were both going to the same uni then that wont be a problem just he aint like any of the guys iv dated before as in he has had several serious relationships and has cheated on a few of his girlfriends and can be really offensive...that doesnt exactly highlight his good points but he is such a gentleman buying me drinks and opening doors and listening and phoning and trying to help me its just the main problem is he speaks in lyrics making everything difficult to figure out what he actuall means.that helped u any???plz...:eek2:
  • Options
    Looks like its down to you to figure out what you want from this relationship with this guy. Do you want to be with him? or without him? if you are without him and you go to the same uni things may be a bit awkward if you haven't solved what you want from each other out by then. But its your decision if he makes you very unhappy then tell him and he will either put a stop to it or carry on and if he carries on you know he isn't worth your time.
  • Options
    thanx!

hey everyone that posted just to say thanx and that we are now together and it seems to be for the best yah!lol

suga x :)
  • Options
    Re: thanx!
    Originally posted by sweet as suga
    hey everyone that posted just to say thanx and that we are now together and it seems to be for the best yah!lol

suga x :)

awh :D