Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Theoretical proof of the existence of the "Matrix"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am not saying this post is mine,I found it on a message board and find it very interesting and wanted to discuss it here and see people's responses.

Theoretical proof of the existence of the "Matrix"
Before you read this, i'd like to ask you to put all preconieved thought of the theology, existence, dimensionality, and spirituality aside, and view this post from a multiversal cosmically scientific basis. Logic.

It's too bad "science" turns a blind eye to such things, as the study of what we interpret as supernatural may very well, after all, be the nautural state. Assuming anything close to superstring theory is correct and there is such a matrix of overlapped and interconnected dimensionality, that it is entirely possible that we share this planet with other races of beings which exist on another plane of existence, another form of matter in which we cannot access, or have difficulty accesing due to our limited knowledge, which is further suppressed by hard-nosed "scientists" scoffing at such notions.

I find it suspicious, and i don't see how any other scientists haven't yet proposed it, that we are unable to account for a large percentage of the matter that makes up the universe. By current understanding, there's really not enoug matter or mass to have a gravitational effect that exists. If we took all the known matter in our galaxy and added it all up, there would be about 30-40% of the required mass to "hold the galaxy together"

Theoretically the galaxy shouldn't exist, but it does, so there's somrthing else out there, or not neceessarialy "out there" but overlappinmg our own dimensional plane.

Superstring theory basically states that there is 10 dimensions, 3 dimensions of 3 dimensions each, all "held together" by the dimesion of time into a conglomerated matrix encompassing the whole of existence. If this is a clue, when viewed along with the 30-40% of detectable mass, 33% to be exact, would account for two "missing" dimensional martrix sectors.

Could the entities i have encountered be what exists inside one of the matrix sectors? Do they know how "time travel" along the 10th dimension that would in theory be the conduit between matrix sectors? Maybe they're scientists too, and they're studying. Maybe they use technology to holographically project into our "parallel universe" to study us, maybe they use magic mushrooms.

There are a lot of clues to the existence of such things, such as what we interpret as alien encounters/abduction and also the supernatural AKA ghosts/apparitions. Real world experience of people of all races, cultures, and throughout time have reported these two distinct phenomenon since humans have been recording such things. Interpretation of these events has been constantly evolving into the sects of religion whe have, into the belief of alien visitors from other worlds.

So far we have a possibly valid theory of 10 dimensions tied together into groups of 3, one group which are the known boundaries of our existence plus time, or whatever the shared common element is, we have 1/3 of matter creating gravity accounted for, and we have two separate and distinct phenomenon involving beings of some form, ghosts and aliens, by whichever name they are known.

If you haven't deduced for yourself yet, basically what i theorize as a composite of all these factors is there is a few prominent possibilities tht would account for our eixtence as we know it, and also the matrix of existence as a whole in which we are 1/3 of. Could it be that the 10th dimension, what we know of as time, is actually the confining factor? Seeing as how time as we interpret it is something the theoretical mind requires to justify existence, then time could very well be the limit to our dimensional view.

This brings us to death.

As i have stated at other times, i don't believe in god, or religion for that matter, i believe in existence, and science is what we use to essentially prove our existence, no matter what name we give it.

This does not mean that what most cultures view as religion is wrong, by far, religion in some cases, especally those involving planar ascention, reincarnation, etc. seem to be closest to the truth of the multverse, the truth of the matrix i mentioned above. Are we the middle rung of a ladder of it all?

What seems logical:

The apparitions we so often refer to as ghosts, spirits, or soul could be where we are all "born" as a manifestation of massless energy. As our energy increases to the point where it can sustain the operation of a physical manifestation, we are physically born into this matrix sector, flesh and blood, where we are given a physical form in which we gather knowledge, nuts and bolts stuff, flesh, blood, we know pleasure, pain, heat, cold, and have the opportunity to gather intelligence on the physical forces by using our 5 senses. When we die, we shed our bodies and "time travel" into the third matrix sector, where energy and the knowledge of matter combine and we become the complete "ascended being", the aliens.

A while back a study was done that charted human physical evolution, and if we continue evolving as we have, in i forget how many thousands of years, the projected computer composite images basically put us in remarkable resemblance to the predominantly reported alien form, the gray.

Did the ancient egyptians know this? Did they even know how to metaphysically transmigrate along the common shared dimension? Possibly, and if that is the case, it is likely that mind altering substances are the key to the doors of perceptions.

We see nature take this form all the time, in the insect world, larva, pupa, adult, and it's a common theme throughout nature. Are we in in a dimensional/metaphysical pupa stage? are we all just simply here in a cocoon of 3 dimesions gathering a consciousness to apply to the energy that we were? waiting to hatch? If so, then that at the samr time both validates and negates everything we percieve.

I think in ancient times we strayed from the path of truth and have been trying to reconnect with the truth of full cycle existence through religion. Along that bumpy road, those people posessing not necessarily higher, bur more awareness realized, or maybe inadvertedly, deviated from the path of life and formed the concept of religion. Lacking even a fraction of the ability to conceptualize such a thing, the less aware cling to the theories of religion as "the gospel truth" and begin the devaint path theolgy at the same time as the rise of civilization. The "prophets" that have led the way may have done so with malicious intent, or may not have, maybe just were really misguided but charismatic enough to gather a following.

As we continue to deviate from our true beings, and build our prison-camp cities of concrete, we lose the communion with nature that we have always had, and when we do that, we also are denied the ability to intake the sensory input of the natural world that our sole reason of physical manifestation is to gather. We fail or somehow end up not prepared for the ascention.

"By TooSicKs"

Comments

• Options
    Too. Much. Writing :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay

seconded :D
  • Options

got bored and... died.... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    ffs. this is just a modern version of people fancying star trek and star wars and that it really happened, they LIVE and rely on that dream. It's theory, and I didn't read, I don't care. It's a fucking computerised pile of cack, them films... I have better things to worry about, like how I am gonna scramble money to go on holiday with. :\
  • Options

So. Fucking. True.
  • Options
    So... did anyone actually read it then?

(I didn't - it looked interesting but it's too long!)

I might have a go later...
  • Options
    yeah same here mebbe later.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Theoretical proof of the existence of the "Matrix"
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    I am not saying this post is mine,I found it on a message board .

What about copyrights? hey you may get sued for using other peoples material :eek:

I have not read the post to be honest, its far too long so if anyone can put all of the thread into one paragraph it would be appreciated :D
  • Options
    Most of the theories used in the Matrix have been around for years, hundreds of years in some cases. They're nothing new, it's just that a lot of people are hearing them for the first time, and giving them a new technological twist.
    If you want some heavy duty reading, visit www.thematrix.com site and read the essays (some are also on the DVD too).

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    clearly none of you actually read it, its near enough fuck all to do with that 'film'

urrrrrrrrr duuuuuuuuuh i don't believe all thaaaaaaaaat crap cus it aiiiiiiiiiiiin't possibleeeeee gonna be true

fags!

you would be so surprised
    if you opened your eyes
    by the world not covered in lies
    but unfortuantly your intelligience isn't too high......

yeah like we know everything there is to know, fucks sake
  • Options
    I read it and realise its nothing to do with the film,who really does believe though that all this theory has anything to do with mind altering substances?
  • Options
    ok nobody here actually read that post apparently.
    its nothing to do with the film.

its an interesting theory certainly.... the kind of thing that i could quite easily waste months of my life thinking about....

not sure about the aliens connection though.....

however one flaw...
    it talks about beings being "born" in the first dimentional layer... surely that means a beginning of our existence. and for this idea of "time holding the dimentional matrix together as the 10th dimension" surely our idea of a linear time with beginnings and ends has to be correct for us to be able to be "born" as entities in whatever dimension. something that the rest of the article discredits by talking about our traditional concepts of time being incorrect and saying that time is holding the universe together. so for this to be the case we must have eternal life which means no beginning and no end.. just existence.

which leads me on to my next question... what happens when we reach the 3rd level.. do we then die? or do we then live forever in the 3rd matrix?

in my view for a being to live forever it must have existed forever. if something has a beginning it must have an end. thus time becomes meaningless for the purposes of eternal life.
    this article in some ways supports this but in other ways the logic doesnt work because it says we are born and if we are born we must die.

matter can not be created out of nothing. for something to be created, something else must be destroyed. change is simply the rearranging of molecules. therefore for something to be born, something else must die. there is only so much energy in the universe, and if we are born then ascend to the 3rd plain then we must die in the 3rd plain i guess....

ok i digress... this post just turned into a train of thought thing. my applogies. im not really sure what i was trying to say here. :/
  • Options
    Dont talk to me about the fecking Matrix :mad:

boyf is currently sprawled on the couch watching it telling me to "oooh look at this bit" and "this bit is really good" When will he ever understand I DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Dont talk to me about the fecking Matrix :mad:

boyf is currently sprawled on the couch watching it telling me to "oooh look at this bit" and "this bit is really good" When will he ever understand I DONT UNDERSTAND IT!!!!

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, ITS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKIN FILM

GOOD GOD, DID YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS NOT TEACH YOU ALL TO READ

*puffs and pants* grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i snapped my skateboard, i'm stressed

sorry
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, ITS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKIN FILM

GOOD GOD, DID YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS NOT TEACH YOU ALL TO READ

*puffs and pants* grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i snapped my skateboard, i'm stressed

sorry
    Ooooooh hark at you :rolleyes:

Yes I got taught to read at school and I also got how taught to interpret things how I like, so I saw the title and thought I'd mention that, ok.

No? Then though shit :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka

No? Then though shit :D

ok so you were taught to read, but not write....

'tough shit'
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    ok so you were taught to read, but not write....

'tough shit'
    lol, the alcohol is blurring me vision, you win :)
  • Options
    im loving the fact that everyone is writing "its nothing to do with the film youz clearly didnt read it"

no shit sherlock.... hence the posts at the beginning of the thread

sometimes i wonder if the human race is capable of thinking :rolleyes:
  • Options
  • Options
    ok mine is to do with the film....i think its real, like it can happen as it does in the film. but i agree with the original post that in the part where nothing is, the matrix could exist.

all the things in the film (the original one) like deja vu etc make sence....you may all think im stupid or wat ever but i think its real....maybe the film is the matrix trying to break through...letting us know its there without actually telling us directly. letting us make up our own minds.

well thats what i think anyway
  • Options
    Do you know if this was written by someone who uses mind altering drugs?
    i did read it all before you say anything and i think there are some subtle hints and hidden messgaes in it that are basically trying to justify using magic mushrooms or whatever, but are covered up by all this waffle about 3 dimentions made up of 3 this and 3 that and grrrrrrrr
  • Options
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Long.

Read the first 3 lines, then scrolled down, saw how long it was and thought "sod this for a game of spherical glass objects"
  • Options
    Reda it all and can have agree with some of the "ideas" and I call them ideas as there are a lot of broad matters just thrown together- ie: aliens and xtra phenomen of the sort.

You speak about science so much- but the only scientif facts are about the 1/3 of the universe. And while I dont know whether this is right or wrong- I would like to see it either scientifically proved or denied.

Interesting all the same though-
  • Options
    in philosophy, at college, we had to discuss the possibility of a matrix-like situation, our lecturer dan got quite aggitated when 5 blokes refused to believe that it was more than unlikely...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Most of the theories used in the Matrix have been around for years, hundreds of years in some cases. They're nothing new, it's just that a lot of people are hearing them for the first time, and giving them a new technological twist.
    If you want some heavy duty reading, visit www.thematrix.com site and read the essays (some are also on the DVD too).

Mr_Wobble ;)

i think descartes had a smilar idea during one of his meditations.... maybe, i cant remember who the philosopher who put the idea across was... been so long since i did any philosphy, but i know the thougts been out there for hundreds of years.
  • Options
    HellsBells-its more than likely that the person who wrote this did use mind altering substances,since he/she is a regular poster on a cannabis message board.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HellsBells
    i think there are some subtle hints and hidden messgaes in it that are basically trying to justify using magic mushrooms or whatever, but are covered up by all this waffle about 3 dimentions made up of 3 this and 3 that and grrrrrrrr

Erm... what?! :lol:

To quote the original;

Superstring theory basically states that there is 10 dimensions, 3 dimensions of 3 dimensions each, all "held together" by the dimesion of time into a conglomerated matrix encompassing the whole of existence.

Superstring theory has been one of the most active areas of theoretical physics for about the last 20 years. Are you saying all physicists are on hallucinogenics? Or maybe that they should be?!
  • Options
    Who gives a damn if this is or is not the real world. It seems pretty nice from where im standing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Superstring theory has been one of the most active areas of theoretical physics for about the last 20 years. Are you saying all physicists are on hallucinogenics? Or maybe that they should be?!

As someone who has studied physics at university for the past 4 years, I can testify that most are not on some form of hallucinogenic drug, but seem to be out of this world because they are looking at things that lie further in front of them than their noses.

To all those who immediately discounted the original post, then pity you for dismissing it. Are you too narrow minded to believe that there may be more than the 3 dimensions (+time) out there? It's narrow minded people that don't dare to think for a minute about their own existence and place in the world - exactly the reason why people thought the Earth was flat.

The moral of this story is to not dismiss something because it is weird or incomprehensible; merely learn to understand what it is about.
  • Options
    i read it all and it's just more fucking whoodo voodoo bulshit to me. it's that age old set of questions, why are we here, how does it work, whats the meaning of life? neanderthall man was asking the same questions. he got no answers either! the only difference now is it's 21century whoodoo voodoo bollox that won't put bread on the table or jam on the bread.