Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Soooooooo Not Impressed!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    I'm sorry things aren't working out for you - but I really think she wouldn't be too happy if she came back and saw you telling us all this.

agreed.
    I guess it wouldnt work out if youre not prepared to accept the whole package and that includes her age and whatever that entails.
    its not that i dont want the whole package its that i think things are going to fast.... if something happens that's not suppost to it may screw everything up... all im wanting is to take things back a step
    argh im confused i dont know what i want...... :banghead: :crying: :banghead: :nervous: :impissed: :mad: :eek2: :banghead:
    Originally posted by Samael
    argh im confused i dont know what i want...... :banghead: :crying: :banghead: :nervous: :impissed: :mad: :eek2: :banghead:

Ok i really think you need to ignore everyone on here, take some time out and think about what it is you want. Listening to everyones gonna confuse you even more and then you're definitely not going to ever realise what you want (dunno if anyone else agrees...:confused: )
    Good luck :)
    we talked... agreed to take things back a step to make sure nothing go's wrong if we rush into it im happy now :D

i just think we have a slight comunication problem but we can work on it in time
    we talked... agreed to take things back a step to make sure nothing go's wrong if we rush into it im happy now :D

i just think we have a slight comunication problem but we can work on it in time

That can happen in any relationship, not necessarily cos of the age thing :confused:

Hope that whatever you work out is best for both of you :)

Thats the most important thing in a Relationship, communication.

Yeah im a right one to talk because of late we have not been communicating, but due to recent events from now on im making it priority, then hopefully it wont lead to any more problems :)
    well thank you all for the support oits more than welcome and definatly needed i think... any personal experience storys are welcome to help point us in the right direction too :D
    again thanks for the support!

oh and becky boo i wish you the best of luck and hope everything is back to normal, or as normal as i can be now. :)
    Ok, I'm an iddy bit late here, but I have a few things to say:

Firstly - I can't help it if I find it hard to talk to people, always have and probably always will. But I do try, and I have tried as hard as I can to tell him what I really think of him. But I get embarrassed very easily and telling someone to their face that I think they are the most amazing person on Earth is not exactly a walk in the park for me! And he did ask me to write him a letter saying EXACTLY what I feel for him WHICH I DID, but he was supposed to come meet me after school so I could give it to him, but he didn't and I got very upset and VERY pissed off. That letter took me nearly two hours to write :mad:

Secondly - LSS and rainbow brite, you were oh so very right - nice to know the whole world knows my problems before I do.

Edited to say that I'm not the only one pissed off at him, so is Woo, and if she sees him when she is walking back to school she will most probably have a thing or two to say to him.
    Ok, sorry for double posting but I just thought I would add something else. This has been bugging me all day. Why the fuck did he buy me a teddy bear then an hour later tell me he just wanted to be friends? And why not to my face???? Ah, well, at least I have my old friend unhappiness back again!
    Originally posted by *x*socksgirl*x*
    No I am not, I am a Shropshire lass :) I actually have a great dislike for Essex but there ya go!
    Watch it! Dont knock Essex :p
    I know what you've gone through and feel for you I really do
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I know what you've gone through and feel for you I really do

At least somebody does. My so called 'friend' Kay has decided to tell me that she knows something about him that I don't but won't tell me because I didn't tell her something about me that I was only ever planning on telling one person. She's supposed to be my friend, and apparently all I have is teen angst :mad: rargh she makes me mad. And she was taking the piss out of me because I was crying.:(
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Watch it! Dont knock Essex :p

Keep up :p and it's not that Essex is a bad place I just much preferred my old house :(
    Hey if you want to talk pm me ok

but I really think you should rise above your friends pettiness and ask yourself does it really matter what she's holding secret from you?
    Keep up :p and it's not that Essex is a bad place I just much preferred my old house :(
    Lol, i know, i couldnt be bothered to read through all the pages, but then changed my mind and have just briefly read them!

Im your age and also went out with an older guy (18). Like some people have said, its not that you go out looking for an 18 yr old or in his case a 14 yr old, but if you connect with that person have have strong feelings for them then why should it matter. Anyway, hope everything works out okay :)

If you want to talk or anything PM me (bloody MSNs broken :mad: :rolleyes: ) I know exactly what your going through. :)
    Hey if you want to talk pm me ok

but I really think you should rise above your friends pettiness and ask yourself does it really matter what she's holding secret from you?

I know, but I'm one of those people that lets things get to her, that's why I don't open up to people a lot, one of the reasons anyway. I didn't want her to know, because she totally fucking blew it out of proportion and also didn't act the way a best mate should. She's constantly on a 'suicide is the answer to all your problems' kick and apparently during half term she spent her time smoking opium. She's turned into a major druggie and a bitch.
    one question

do you need her in your life?

if not set her free
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Anyway, hope everything works out okay :)

one question

do you need her in your life?

if not set her free

Hmmmm I might try that soon, I would have done it sooner but it's difficult, I know how hard she hits. Seriously, I fucking hate her but she's one of those people that doesn't register that people don't like her so it's hard to say 'just fuck off and leave me alone'. Oh God, look at me, I'm getting stressed and swearing and WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? WHY HASN'T HE RUNG ME? :crying:
    Hmmmm I might try that soon, I would have done it sooner but it's difficult, I know how hard she hits. Seriously, I fucking hate her but she's one of those people that doesn't register that people don't like her so it's hard to say 'just fuck off and leave me alone'. Oh God, look at me, I'm getting stressed and swearing and WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? WHY HASN'T HE RUNG ME? :crying:
    Try not to let her get to you. I know everyone always says it, and its much easier said than done, but shes obviously not acting as much of a friend to you. Maybe you need a bit of time to think things through yourself, as maybe Samael is doing now and not calling?
    I was worried sick over my boyfriend because he usually texts me back after I text him and he didn't this time apparently his mobile phone committed suicide in the rain when he went to a gig on Sunday

Anyway there are many reasons why this guy may not have rang you has he got access to a phone? does he use a mobile? if so does he have credit on it? maybe he's busy and can't come to the phone .... as I say there's loads of reasons why he may not have phoned you needn't beat yourself up over it you'll find out in time
    Yeh as Jac said, there are many possible reasons for him not contacting you yet. Although its really frustrating not hearing from someone. Try and keep your mind on something else.
    Hmmmm I guess so. He's going to read all this anyway so I guess he will know how I feel. And (for when he does) I would like him to ring me. I don't give a God damn what time it is, wake me up. Please just ring me????
    Please just ring me????
    just tryed, no answer! :(
    Yeh as Jac said, there are many possible reasons for him not contacting you yet. Although its really frustrating not hearing from someone. Try and keep your mind on something else.
    i was asleep, you know i work nights fran, check your pm box

FUCK!, mum just took the damn phone off me, needs to call granparents apparently... whoopdefuckingdoda

and fran, fuck it... the secret that kay knows is something quite big to me... in attual fact she is the only person i have ever told and thats because of her "suicide is the key" bulshit but now im gonna tell you on here where everybody can read it just so you know HOW serious i am about you, i told you this yesterday and im not going to lie to you it aint worth it! but what i told kay was that i once tryed to commit suicide, you and kay arnt the only ones i do understand and you just have no idea how much you mean to me, one of the reasons i wanted to take a step back was this, i dident want either myself or you to get hurt again and do anything silly, one of the reasons i made you promise this to me yesterday. at the rate our relationship was deleloping i chould see us getting to the more physical side of things and i know you dont want that, you have your principles to stick to and i fully respect that i whould hate to see what it whould do to you had your principles been forgoten about, just remember im only doing this cause i want this to work over a long period of time not just a couple of months or years!!

my mum has finished with the phone, i gotta go to work soon i will try and call you again right now!

i love you.

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
    good gracious..what did I start, lovies, I'm sorry! xxx
    Er PMs people....i aint interested in reading this lovey dovey bullshit.
    Aww :crying: *Claps* good speech, lol!

Seriously, i really hope you two can work things out :)
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Er PMs people....i aint interested in reading this lovey dovey bullshit.

if you aint interested in reading it lacy, dont its not hard, if you dont have something constructive to add, dont simple

i personally think you are only jealous because you at her age never had someone caring about you with a serious interest it was all and still is sex sex sex i remember reading a thread you started saying you wish you had someonebody to love and to love you back, please do be so critical and negative just because we have something that you want.

and for those who are interested, i have just spoked to socks... all being well i should meet her in the morning
    and for those who are interested, i have just spoked to socks... all being well i should meet her in the morning
    Good good, glad to hear it...good luck and best wishes :)

(God that sounds so damn cheesy)
This discussion has been closed.