Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anuska Is Out!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anuska is out of the big brother house...probably not many followers! it was a big surpirse to me i thought Jon was going and the bookies thought the same but anuska went! who does everyone thinks going out next?
peace the-macca

Comments

• Options
    Probably Jon, he's SOOOOOOO irritating! Damn star wars fans :rolleyes: :p

There's a whole thread about BB4 in the Entertainment forum by the way.
  • Options
    I wish she didn't gp 'cpz she's well fit..It was proberly the more girls that voted for her then blokes.
  • Options
    Yes but jay, lovey sweety darling... did you not find her in the slightest bit irritating???

I mean, come on... that first night... Jesus christ I was close to going over there just to shoot her.

edited because i cant spell jesus
  • Options
    She weren't that fit she has wonky boobs, and i just don't think shes that nice, i think nush has appeal and defenitly that girl who went out with peter andre and paul nicholls whats her name?...um....tania thats it shes fit. anouska is just annoying, i thought i was loud but she takes the piss!
  • Options
    She did have wonky boobs - I caught sight of her in a bikini top and omg, her tits were underneath each armpit! Rank.
    Also, she lives not far from me (about half an hour or so) I know a few people who know her, and tbh it sounds like she's put on all that irritating act for TV. Apparently, she's really nice! Why someone would act annoying beats me though...
  • Options
    probably what her publicist recommmended :yawn: