Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Freedom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I live with my gf, as we're away for uni. I am but she's on a year out and hasn't actually applied anywhere yet.
Anyway, it's coming upto 2 years but the past year, the relationship has been dead and there is nothing worth saving in this relationship.
I have no freedom with my mates, she's a control freak, etc.
Anyway, she's visiting her parents this weekend so it's only the 5th time or so in 2 years I've been able to have a lads niight out. I'm dumping her soon, anyhow, so I don't care if I cheat.
My mate pulled within minutes and I was left standing by the balcony! He kept trying to drag, with words, to get my arse on the dance floor and have some fun. I stayed put and wanted to get down there, I just couldn't!
When I did try to dance with some girls, they either asked about my mate, moved away, etc! What can push my confidence up just so I can get on the floor easily as well as moving for more girls? I don't think I'm ugly but not great looking, either. Average, perhaps? No spots or 'marks' on me at all.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Firstly, it's really unpleasant to cheat on your girlfriend just because you don't care any more and you're 'about to' dump her. Just have some guts and do it, that's the decent thing to do.

Secondly, if you're out on the pull, the worst thing to do is to stand around looking miserable and lonely, then go straight for a group of girls and look desperate. I doubt it's because of your looks. Just smile, laugh, have fun with your mates and radiate confidence, even if you don't feel like that inside. If you're not giving off a vibe of 'I really really want to pull tonigh!' then you're much more likely to be attractive to women and to have success :)
    You really should split up with your gf before trying to pull someone else. I think your gf is on your conscious and she's stopping you from getting out on the dance floor and having fun. If you want to move on dump her and you will be more likely to want to get on that dance floor.
    Re: Freedom
    Originally posted by -=Shacques©=-
    I'm dumping her soon, anyhow, so I don't care if I cheat

Can't you just dump her first and then go on the pull? What's the point in carrying the relationship on if you know it's dead and you know you want to be with other girls? :rolleyes:
    Yep, should do the decent thing and dump your girlfriend before going with other women.

Most break-ups are full of heartache, so why possibly increase this for your girlfriend by cheating on her?

When on the dance floor, just move your arms and legs a bit and discreetly look around the floor at the women. Eventually, you should get eye contact and, if she's nice or you're keen, give her a subtle smile and go from there. ;)