Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tarty clothes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right Ive just watched Anouska be evicted from the house and cant beleive what clothes she wore :eek:

Come on Tarty, Trashy, cheap ? The top she wore you could see she was uncomfortable with, she kept pulling it up and trying to keep her boobs in. So why wear clothes like this? she was going to be watched by millions of people so why dress in something youre not comfortable in?

Why do you think she wore clothes like this? Im not a prude by no means but I think someone who was going to be in the limelight and be seen by millions of people should not have wore this type of outfit, thats more for a nightclub where if you got it flaunt it. She is a gorgeous girl, nice figure but I really think she should have wore something else :)

what do you think ?

Comments

• Options
    I think you answered youown question .. I think she wanted to get noticed and maybe get some TV work or modelling work out of it.

I didn't see the programme myself tonight was watching another channel.

I did see the guys playing chinese whispers the other day .. looked like fun!!
  • Options
    It wasn't so much what she wore, just the way she wore it. Like if that top had been a bit tighter, or if she'd worn a bra, then her boobs wouldn't have been falling out top like that! Also, it was hilarious the way she stood there talking to her sisters or whoever they were, obviously thinking no one could hear her, then said 'ok, here we go' and starting wiggling around and posing madly. Poor Davina had to keep dragging her away!

Yeanyway, like DG said, she was just looking for some attention. After all, she's out of the house now, so this was her last chance to make an impression.

I liked her hair.
  • Options
    Stooooopid bint! What on earth was she thinking by wearing that top? She was constantly falling out of it, and having to tweak and pull at it. Now, I wouldn't complain if they did fall out, but it was so cheap and trashy.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    I think you answered youown question .. I think she wanted to get noticed and maybe get some TV work or modelling work out of it.
    I didn't see the programme myself tonight was watching another channel.

She wore a mini skirt which was fine with a vest type top which was very loose round her boobs, so all I noticed was her trying to check if she was hanging out and also pulling it up.
    As I said shes a gorgeous lass, nice figure I personally think she didnt need to get her boobs out to be noticed, she would look fantastic in almost anything..........Lucky girl :p

But yes as you say to get noticed, but would she get noticed for the right reasons? I will remember her coming out of the house looking tarty :)
  • Options
    because she wanted to make an impression
  • Options
    I thought she looked ok, that sort of top is the fashion isnt it. I didnt actually see her boobs fall out though, but ive seen loads of tops like that, id wear one if i had the tits for it! wouldnt wear a skirt that short though, wouldnt suit me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

But yes as you say to get noticed, but would she get noticed for the right reasons? I will remember her coming out of the house looking tarty :)
    It doesn't matter though does it? You're talking about her, and you've just said you will remember her, and I am sure she doesn't really care what you remember her for! :)
  • Options
    Why do girls wear that kinda thing to clubs? To get noticed, to create a lasting impression and to stand out above the rest. To be remembered innit.

No different here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Molly
    It doesn't matter though does it? You're talking about her, and you've just said you will remember her, and I am sure she doesn't really care what you remember her for! :)

Of course it doesn't matter, but why when someone as gorgeous looking as her did she feel the need to get her boobs out ? She was not comfortable wearing what she was.

Lacy she wasnt going to a club was she and the type of top she was wearing was just that * A one for clubbing *
  • Options
    Of course it doesn't matter, but why when someone as gorgeous looking as her did she feel the need to get her boobs out ? She was not comfortable wearing what she was.

Well, why don't we agree to let her worry about her clothing huh?

And there really is no point in saying "of course it doesn't really matter" when you add "but" to the end of the sentence!!

:)
  • Options
    Well, why don't we agree to let her worry about her clothing huh?
    QUOTE]

Well sorry Molly BUT I was only asking why people wear clothes that they are not comfortable with :rolleyes:
  • Options

Lacy she wasnt going to a club was she and the type of top she was wearing was just that * A one for clubbing *

I know she wasnt. Yet as you mentioned its a top for clubbing. I was saying why people wear those kinda tops.

And Becks you sound like my mum! I know people who wear them kinda tops shopping.
  • Options
    She could have done with wearing a bra, or the top being tighter, other than that, I think she looked great.
    It's summertime, she's young, has a great figure and having her five minutes of fame. No harm in it whatsoever.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    And Becks you sound like my mum! I know people who wear them kinda tops shopping.

:lol:

Hey as I said im not a prude Ive worn similar stuff myself (not as revealing, may I add) , but I think theres a time and a place for everything.
  • Options

Hey as I said im not a prude Ive worn similar stuff myself (not as revealing, may I add) , but I think theres a time and a place for everything.

Like 20 years ago... :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Like 20 years ago... :p

Nah, more like 19 :p

As I said shes a gorgeous looking lass and I just think its a shame she just lets her boobs hang out like that on national television. She could have looked and probably felt 10 times sexier if she had worn a bra or if the top had been one size smaller as already suggested.
  • Options
    Well sorry Molly BUT I was only asking why people wear clothes that they are not comfortable with :rolleyes:

Do you have a sense of humour?

How do you know she was now comfortable? Maybe she really enjoys yanking her top up? I really don't think she will care overly much when she is plastered all over the tabloids tomorrow.

Why are you soooooooooo bothered?

And you can't say you're not because if you weren't you wouldn't keep harping on about it!
  • Options

Obviously someone who doesent know me very well because if you did you would know the answer to that.
  • Options
    Obviously someone who doesent know me very well because if you did you would know the answer to that.
    Actually, I don't know you at all, quite obviously. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Actually, I don't know you at all, quite obviously. :rolleyes:

Then dont judge her!

Hey becks. I havent been watching it so dunno what her top was like. I saw the very first program of it (when they were first in the house) and she seemed really annoying. A bit like Jade from BB3. Such an attention seeker.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots
    Then dont judge her!

Erm, she wasn't judging. Came with her comments. Becks got somewhat offended, and then Molly asked if Becks had a sense of humor. She didn't assume anything about Becks.

Either way, anyone has a picture of the girl in question?
  • Options
    Well, she definitely got attention. Everybody will be talking about it, and it'll be in the papers all weekend. I'll bet they're all clamouring to do photoshoots of her, and when you think about it, that's probably what she wants from it - to become a model and minor B celebrity. She'll do well from it in that way, but she'll always be remembered as that annoyingly loud tart from Big Brother.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Just remember everyone, it was pretty hot today.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Becks got somewhat offended

offended? yeah ok :lol:

Sorry Jacq your totally wrong there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Either way, anyone has a picture of the girl in question?

Yeah, I have no idea what this top looks like at all since I don't watch Big Brother this time (maybe I'm maturing?). Show meh!
  • Options
    look here

obviously forgot to do her armpits too... :p
  • Options

I just fell off my chair laughing! Our Becks is the life and soul of this place Molly. I know you've just joined, so maybe you should have a scoot around the rest of the boards to get the gist.

BTW, I think Anoushka looked good, albeit her top was too big for her. She's just a young girl though and maybe just finding her style. maybe she's not sure what suits her yet?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lovedup
    I just fell off my chair laughing!

• Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Well, she definitely got attention. [...] but she'll always be remembered as that annoyingly loud tart from Big Brother.
    just like whats-er-face from series 3?