Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Best Of British 4th Birthday Re-Birth.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
At Bagleys in London. 9pm - 6am with Bad Company vs Total Science, Grooverider, Ray Keith, Hype, Shy FX,
Twisted
Individual, Trace, Bassline Smith, Brockie, Friction, Nicky Blackmarket,
Swan-e, R-Type, Cue-T, D-4orm
Det, Skibadee, Navigator, IC3, Spyda, Foxy, Fatman D, Fearless, GQ,
Moose,
SP, 2 Shy, Flyte & Rizla & more...

My first time going to a club til that time in the morning and my first time clubbing in london! Its gonna be wicked! Anyone else going its tomorrow night? Anyone know anything about it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Would love to have gone to this - especially to hear Shy FX and Blackmarket. A good MC line up too, Skibba and Fearless are fucking wicked!

And Bagleys is closing soon - I think United Dance are set to hold the last event there next month!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Be prepared to get hot and sweaty. They do have a nice sized outdoor area which they sell food on. I think they sell ice lollies inside sometimes.

The best thing about bagleys is the music. The club itself is shite.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ya they sell ice poles..... £2 for plain water ones :eek2: oooh i hate that place....

love the line up, but the venue put me off going...

if u want go to a dnb event in london go to Stratford Rex..... my fave venue.... :heart: it!!!

and seOne where raindance gets held has some great drum&bass on their dnb nights...