Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

How do you dress in summer...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On a hot day (like it is today), when your casually walking around the streets, or in town, (not on the beach), how do you dress?

(Interested to hear some of the girls responses :D:naughty: )

I usually wear a pair of jeans or quarter length bottoms, and a tee-shirt, but I really feel like walking around with just the quarter length bottoms, or naked!!!

Comments

• Options
    I dress like I always dress :D
  • Options
    watch out, your going to just pass out, this is dead sexy how i look... jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket... prowar :p
  • Options
    today im wearing pink flares...pink wedges and a white vest top...I usually wear a vest..combats...3/4 lengths...hot pants.....minis. and for evening minis and halter necks and sandals etc :D
  • Options
    Actually now that I think about it, I don't really wear quarter length bottoms. Only jeans and tee shirt, which is what I usually wear all year round.
  • Options
    Normally jeans (generally 'dirty' or faded type) and a shirt.
  • Options
    Short skirts or cool trousers, and a vest top. Although today I'm wearing a blue dress which is strappy like a vest top, and short-ish. :)

Always sandals whenever possible, not trainers or other shoes.
  • Options
    today i have my new 3/4 length baggy-ish trousers with cool pockets like combats and a black vest top :)
  • Options
    lToday I am wearing a lemon yellow bandeau dress from topshop and matching sandals from god-knows-where :p
  • Options
    Jeans, or jean cut-offs, tshirt, or fishnet top. :yes:

today I am wearing my pyjama bottoms cause they're lovely and light and baggy.. and my pantera tshirt. :D
  • Options
    t-shirt and shorts, though at the mo only shorts, ive only just come in and cant find my tshirt:rolleyes:
  • Options
    shorts and a t-shirt usually
  • Options
    At the mo I am wearing denim skirt and a pink vest top! Usually in this weather is something like 3 quarter length trousers, combats or what have you, and some kinda little tshirt. Tomorrow I shall be out there in my bikini though trying to get a tan!! ;)
  • Options
    usually jeans and a vest, but today im wearing a dress:eek:
  • Options
    I'm not the most girly girl around so it's almost always jeans and a t-shirt.
  • Options
    3/4 lengths, vest and jacket/long-sleeved top/3/4 length or full length shirt
    xxx
  • Options
    Right now, I'm still wearing the short denim skirt and red vest top I got changed into after coming home from work (which is always white shirt and black skirt :(). I hate my ankles tho - I think they're too skinny and hate wearing skirts out where loads of people could see me (I know they probably don't even notice me, but I'm still paranoid about it!), so I don't wear skirts all that often. Will probably spend most of the summer in trousers when I'm out and about, but in short skirts when I'm at home :(
  • Options
    what are "vest tops" and "combats" and "wedges"?
  • Options
    oh and i wear jeans and a t-shirt. nothin better.
  • Options
    In Summer, it's usually shorts, shirt, and trainers. Hmmm, now what can I do about my pasty white legs this year? :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Light combats and a vest top/string vest (with lil top/bra underneath of course!:p)
    Jeans and a vest top/lil t-shirt
    The occasional jean skirt...
  • Options
    I've got two pedal pushers one lilac the other denim, two tiny white shorts which I guess are like bum huggers, dresses galore and strappy tops and tshirts. I also love wearing my Canadian sandals (jesus creepers as someone once called sandals lol)
  • Options
    jeans shirt that's about the it
  • Options
    will someone please explain what vests, combats and wedges are?
  • Options
    Originally posted by sporks_r_us
    will someone please explain what vests, combats and wedges are?

Tsk you Americans :rolleyes:

Right here we go, vest top:
  • Options
    I was sooo just about to do that, Faith - I'd found the exact same pic (on Topshop's website, yeah?) but couldn't work out how to get the link from there to here :rolleyes: :(
  • Options
    Combats as in trousers? You must have them over there? :confused:
  • Options
    I usually wear slightly baggy jeans (all of mine are quite worn) and a t-shirt although some times long sleaved t-shirt as i burn easyly. sayin that i sunbaved on the roof yesterday and didnt burn, didnt tan either though.
  • Options
    and last but not least, wedges are shoes, see the 'wedgey' bit?:
  • Options
    ohhhh... so tank tops, wind pants and chunky sandels :p

we guessed the top, but we both kept thinking the combats were boots and wedge remined me of wedgies - ya know, where your underwears up your ass, while she said cheese...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    In Summer, it's usually shorts, shirt, and trainers. Hmmm, now what can I do about my pasty white legs this year? :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

i wear the same as you but i wear skate shoes instead.Oh and i dont have to worry bout havin pasty legs i have nice tanned ones!:D