Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

pointless thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dunno what I want to say in this really. Im in such a peculiar mood. I just keep thinking bout things, stuff in the past, the future etc. Weird mood. Finished my exams yesterday,its good that they are over and done with. Feel kinda sad at the same time too. I know I should be happy that i've got 3 months off but I dont feel too happy. Its kinda like the end of an era. I had the best year in college this year and I know its not gonna be the same next year. Im pretty sad really. Not gonna see much of my fab mates from college for the next few months,its so hard for us all to meet up since we live a bit away from each other.
Im gonna stop now, im depressing myself. Cheer me up someone.....please. I should be happy that im on my hols.
:(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I can't magic it all away, but everyone gets down from time to time - it's a normal human emotion! Give it a day or two and you'll be back to your normal self. Chin up, kid - you'll be all right. :)