Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bikinis: love 'em or loathe 'em?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive just tried mine on and it makes me cringe. i'm going to cyprus for 2 weeks, in a months time and that bikini body is looking far far away... i feel so self conscious..... its the first time my bf will have seen me in one too. i know it sounds mad since he's seen me naked but ladies you'll understand me, wont you?lol.

it will be too hot to wear anything else. I HATE BIKINI'S! anyone else with me?

Comments

• Options
    Re: Bikinis: love 'em or loathe 'em?
    Originally posted by juice1984

it will be too hot to wear anything else. I HATE BIKINI'S! anyone else with me?

DIE BIKINI'S DIE!!!!!!!!

my ideal swimsuit would be sweat pants and a sweat shirt :p
    obviously i don't go swimming much...
  • Options
    Hate them.
    BUt IM sure if I had like THE perfect body Id still complain but at least Id wear one......
    Im trying to avoid having too...
  • Options
    I love them! Well, don't particularly think I look great in one, but to be honest when you're sat on the beach none of the other girls look that perfect either ;) *oooh bitchy* lol

Shall be in my garden in mine this weekend though, trying to get a nice tan! :D
  • Options
    I love em...im not perfect but my bikini bottoms holds me in and makes me look ok and the top makes my boobs look good ;)
  • Options
    it's the second time i've tried it on today and it aint getting any better!lol. oh well, no one will know me, i don't suppose anyone will care what i look like. i'm listening to you faith, not everyoe looks fab in one.
    i'll have a good old sarong to cover up the worse bits... MY THIGHS! arghhhh:nervous: they are scary..
  • Options
    ive got a matching sarong, and a mid thigh one tied around your waste hides all your bits. high thigh bottoms make your legs look longer too. Apply false tan before you get a tan as this makes you look slimmer and gives the illusion of smooth cellulite free skin ;) you can get body sculpting bikinis too. dont worry hun, everyone looks the same on the beech and nobody will notice your bad bits, least of all you cos you will be having so much fun!
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I love em...im not perfect but my bikini bottoms holds me in and makes me look ok and the top makes my boobs look good ;)

ohhh that is such a good choice of bikini. wish i had the body for it........:mad: *goes to do more stomach crunches*

awwww vicky you are so sweet. i know its a month away but i'm excited! it's our first holiday together so i can't wait.... YAY. i'm feeling better already!
  • Options
    i know exactly how u feel, i didn't buy a bikini yesterday coz i felt too fat in it, might go back n buy it when i'm feel less fat
  • Options
    i :heart: bikinis...

but only the tops, for the last 3 years ive always worn a skirt or trousers over the bottoms..

but, going corfu this year... so no hiding, the trousers will have to come off! :nervous:

im soooo pasty if i was tanned i wudnt care!
  • Options
    Re: Bikinis: love 'em or loathe 'em?
    I HATE BIKINI'S! anyone else with me?

I do too! I'm off on holiday for 2 weeks in a month as well, I love going on holiday I just hate the whole bikini wearing thing. I look horrible in them. :(
  • Options
    DIE BIKINI'S DIE!!!!!!!! my ideal swimsuit would be sweat pants and a sweat shirt
    obviously i don't go swimming much...

I agree!!!
  • Options
    Phwoooor! *drools* :yum: Any chance of some pics of your good self wearing such items of skimpy clothing. Laminated photos would obviously be more beneficial. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    ive got a matching sarong, and a mid thigh one tied around your waste hides all your bits. high thigh bottoms make your legs look longer too. Apply false tan before you get a tan as this makes you look slimmer and gives the illusion of smooth cellulite free skin ;) you can get body sculpting bikinis too. dont worry hun, everyone looks the same on the beech and nobody will notice your bad bits, least of all you cos you will be having so much fun!

I was so white on hols last year, couldnt wear fake tan either cos I was afraid it would come off in the water. Im not too fond of bikinis either. Wore them last year but never felt totally comfortable. Gonna really search for a nice one that i'll feel comfy in (and hopefully one that i'll look good in too) for my hols in Sept.

Gonna have to start working on my tummy :( I'll do some sits ups tomorrow, i swear!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

That is one hot bikini :p:naughty:

*joins the queue for pictures* :p
  • Options
    The only thing i don't like about bikinis is the fact that i look like a walking milk bottle at the start of a holiday. Once the holiday gets going i find i just relax and the bikini becomes like my jeans are back here :)
    My sort of bikini which tends to be a bit more flattering is blue bikini
  • Options
    ive got a tankini, which is really nice, because one piece swimming cossies look awful on me, yet i feel a bit vunerable in a bikini. best of both worlds
  • Options
    I usually like my bikinis and they're more flattering than swimming costumes, plus they give you a better tan :)

However, I've just tried mine on for the summer too and OH DEAR. Here comes a lil strict dieting and a few gym visits... :rolleyes:

I've just ordered a new one from a catalogue too, yay :D
  • Options
    Bikinis nooooo :(

Got one of them things in that pic though. Not as revealing though :p
  • Options
    argh....stupid kini's

i hate them :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Homer's Love Child
    I was so white on hols last year, couldnt wear fake tan either cos I was afraid it would come off in the water. Im not too fond of bikinis either. Wore them last year but never felt totally comfortable. Gonna really search for a nice one that i'll feel comfy in (and hopefully one that i'll look good in too) for my hols in Sept.

Gonna have to start working on my tummy :( I'll do some sits ups tomorrow, i swear!

HUN!!! You can get fake tan that lasts for days and fades off..its totally water resistant,just shower, exfoliate, moisturise and apply....st tropez is amazing stuff but expensive so if you have a budget go for superdrugs...only &6 squid:eek: im as pale as they come but I look like a bronzed babe with it:naughty:
  • Options
    ohhh that is such a good choice of bikini. wish i had the body for it........:mad: *goes to do more stomach crunches*

awwww vicky you are so sweet. i know its a month away but i'm excited! it's our first holiday together so i can't wait.... YAY. i'm feeling better already!

im excited for you aswell!!! and being it your first your boyf is bound to lavish you with effection to make you feel good:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Phwoooor! *drools* :yum: Any chance of some pics of your good self wearing such items of skimpy clothing. Laminated photos would obviously be more beneficial. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

im gona do some spesh for you:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    That is one hot bikini :p:naughty:

havent forgot you either;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT

*pushes into the front of the queue* :p:p:D;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    *pushes into the front of the queue* :p:p:D;)

aw ninj, hun, you get the real life version ;)
  • Options
    aw ninj, hun, you get the real life version ;)

Heehee. ;)
  • Options
    im gona do some spesh for you:p
    Wahey! *spontaneously orgasms* *gets mop* :blush:
    You know I'll hold you to that offer now! And won't let you forget you've made it! :D

Mr_Wobble ;0
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Wahey! *spontaneously orgasms* *gets mop* :blush:
    You know I'll hold you to that offer now! And won't let you forget you've made it! :D

Mr_Wobble ;0

I wont let you forget it either ;)
  • Options
    bikinis are evil. a lot of people around here that wear em are like pasty pale and all big and look like beached wales.and the people that do look good in bikinis make everyone else look bad.
  • Options
    I like the bikini that I have but I have also got another swimming costume which I adore its turquoise in colour and is split into two parts the top is like a crop top, whilst the bottoms are like hot pants :)