Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i always wondered why nobody ever wanted me to drive...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
nobody ever wanted to drive with me :( at first i just thought all their complaining was true and i really am a bad driver, then i cleaned out my car...
i found...
many fast food bags and wrappers
lots of cappicano cups
a cereal bowl... that one was a bit odd...
pens
my sunglasses :) had been looking for those for a while
some cd's
lots and lots of old school papers
an empty bottle of oil
some jumper cables
more garabe (mainly gum wrappers)
and soo much more...

i really am a gross person, eh... so anyways, do you keep your car clean or do you use the back seat as a garbage :p

Comments

• Options
    LOL! Back of the net! I haven't got a car, but if the state of my room is anything to go by... then yeah, my car will be that bad :p
  • Options
    my car goes through phases.... usually its not very tidy, with tapes, coats, shoes, wooly hat, school folders and books, a dried daffodil, a photo... but sometimes my overly tidy mum takes pitty on the car (or has to drive it somewhere)and tidys it for me:D

at the mo though, my boot is filled with a load of books im supposed to take back to school!:)
  • Options
    Cereal bowl! :lol::D

Wait until flake_mustaine reads this!

My car was filled with paper coffee cups, and any other rubbish that got chucked over my shoulder.

It got cleaned...not the outside, though...it's not been washed in years.

Over the summer, assuming it passes the MOT, the back of the car will once again be a bin.

'sup manda...seeds has a whole new respect for you :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by bad seed
    and any other rubbish that got chucked over my shoulder.

hell yea :D sometimes i like to aim for the stickers in my back window :p... 'cept now i cant cuz i dont' have a rear view mirror to see where they end up :(

'sup seeds :D
  • Options
    Good old Bastard eh seed? Hehe.

I dont have a car but when i do it shall be clean coz i cant STAND my things being a mess. My room is always SO tidy. :yes:
  • Options
    My parents both keep their cars clean. My brother as well although he's got a lot of work related stuff in the backseat. So I tend to take all my trash with me when I leave it.

I don't really mind "trashbin" cars as long as people don't smoke in them. I _hate_ cars that got this yucky smoking smell lingering. It's just ew..

A clean car is the best. ;]
  • Options
    Mine is clean.
  • Options
    My old car was a mess, full of crisp packets, cds, empty coke cans and numerous pairs of shoes! My new one is spotless though, don't wanna make it messy! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Cereal bowl! :lol::D

Wait until flake_mustaine reads this![/SIZE]
    I had breakfast out of that bowl the other day actually ;):lol:

Just wait 'till i get my car.. it's so gonna be the messiest car in the whole universe.. worse than my bedroom!!! (you can't even open the door at the moment ;) and walking through the room at night (or day for that matter) is a death-hazard!!)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    My room is a tip, but I intend to keep my car clean. The only problem is I have no intention of ever cleaning the car, so we'll have to see!
  • Options
    my_name, they're probably just as scared of catching some unmentionalbe, as yet unknown to science, disease from your car.

Mine, apart from a bit of dust and some dirt on the mats, it's fairly clean and tidy. The outside is a bit rough 'n' ready, but then it is an old car.

Mr_Wobble ;)