Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I'm Too Fuckable

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
All of the text messages on my fone are from guys talking about how seductive I am, and that they want to bed me.
I know, for some people, this is a great thing.. But I don't want guys to want me just for a shag.
I want them to like me for who I am, not what I look like.
I want a relationship, not a quick fuck here and there.

Why is this happening to me?

Ilora x

p.s. I'm extremely virginal too!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am exactly the same!! They dont want me for relationships just for sex. Prolly cos im a natural flirt and do it without realising and if your like this men think you will cheat and your not girlf material.
    i dont know why. try engaging them in interesting conversation. tbh, i cross a 'threshold' in how much i like a girl when i start actually not wanting them for sex, because sex is too vile, they are too good for sex. but thats only me.

just try to show these guys the other side of you...
    Maybe it's because you're virginal? Guys like a challenge.

Or maybe you're meeting the wrong sort of guys.
    Wow I get this too!
    If I had a quid for every time I've walked through town centre and had a barrage of girls screaming and clinging onto my ankles, begging me, I'd be Bill Gates. Times ten.
    I have a plan , Show these guys your big-headed attitude thinking everyone wants to shag you, this will be sure to repel these types of guys because the " im so great everyone wants me" attitude is really not attrative
    Originally posted by sarahisgreat
    I have a plan , Show these guys your big-headed attitude thinking everyone wants to shag you, this will be sure to repel these types of guys because the " im so great everyone wants me" attitude is really not attrative

Hey newbie, your attitude isn't that attractive either. I don't think she sounds big headed at all. It's not nice when guys only want you for one thing.
    I think my big headed attitude is gorgeous:naughty:
    From a male point of view; sex is gud yea, its part of a relationship tho...i feel special wen a girl loves me and then that love can b shown thoru sex. Personally i dnt like one nite stands etc, theres no feelin, its crap.
    Originally posted by DelicateHeart
    theres no feelin, .

thats why there good, when your not ready for a relationship but need a shag;) I dont see them as an alternative to a relationship just inbetween:naughty:
    Wel everybody is different, was jst my opinion. Im an insecure person and i always jump in...heart 1st.
    Originally posted by DelicateHeart
    Wel everybody is different, was jst my opinion. Im an insecure person and i always jump in...heart 1st.

I was once like you hun but I got hurt and it kicked my backside into touch and now im a meany and I pull all the strings. You will learn my dear.

ps oh yes I know its your opinion, just giving mine too hun:D both are different but equally important.
    Call the shots, a little sex does you good. Calories burnt from a half hour session is..*counts fingers*..well good for you, added bonus if you cum. :D

I was so virginial too, but I got corrupted by alcohol, and sex, and being the wanton subject of men's affections who are so easily attainable, and it's smashing. I wouldn't change nowt, my love. :D

Just a story which turned out good from these events. I think you should try one..:p
    I think the nice guys out there that would want all you girls for a real relationship are a little on the shy side - the one's that want you for a roll in the hay will approach you and 20 other girls in a night without a 2nd thought.

If you see a nice guy inthe corner try approaching him - a little encouragment works wonders!!
    I used to have that problem, now I have the opposite!

While I am kind of happy with something casual, blokes all seem to want to get serious with me. I don't know why the tables have turned, maybe because now I am more sure of myself and have the confidence to talk to a guy.

I think if you are more awkward or maybe come across as a bit "empty", guys may see you as just there for sex. I don't mean that you ARE empty, but if you only show one side of yourself, that's what a guy will see.

If you show what a lovely person you are, capable of having a conversation outside the bedroom, fun, not clingy or always going off with different guys, a lot of guys will see you as girlfriend material. Also if you dress a bit classy guys seem to see you as more of a girlfriend "type".

I may be wrong, but I've changed a lot over the past few years, I used to go out dressed in little skirts and lots of make up, giggle hystericaly with my friends, say stupid things to guys which I thought were funny, and I was constantly upset because someone had "used" me. You are only used if you allow yourself to be.

I think all that most blokes want is a friend, who they have sex with.
    Think about it, a lot (and i'm not saying all) 16-17 year old lads if given the chance would rather shag someone than have to be in a relationship with them. I know all my lad friends would rather have sex with someone than be tied down in a relationship. They just want bragging rights.
    I think lads who do want to be in a relationship have deeper feelings for you than those who just want a quick fuck. Don't worry, you'll find someone eventually. :)
    i get that a lot....right now ive got some guy called glen trying to link up with me, and he keeps sending me txts saying that he wansts to shag me in a cinema
    Originally posted by Zella
    saying that he wansts to shag me in a cinema

LOL! that sounds familiar... :rolleyes:
    I thought i was the only one who has guys only after me for sex. I am going out with this guy who is a rude boy and i have been with him for 2 weeks and he says he wont cheat on me and i cant cheat on him but i am just dreading the day that i reckon will come soon that he dumps me n moves on. I'm depressing myself over it, its so much easier being single.
    Just The Way I Like It!

My honey and I used to send steamy msg to each other via the fone. It kinda kept us going, making our presence felt despite the fact that we are far apart from each other.

And frankly, I appreciate every single one of them (the messages I meant).

Cheers!
    [Hey newbie, your attitude isn't that attractive either. I don't think she sounds big headed at all. It's not nice when guys only want you for one thing.

get over it, i love it when poeple pull rank on a message board.

it's a fair comment though, bragging about how irresistible you are to men, if a lad was to do it i would almost guarantee you would all be up in arms saying how sexist he was.:o
    Originally posted by ME I am going out with this guy who is a rude boy and i have been with him for 2 weeks and he says he wont cheat on me and i cant cheat on him but i am just dreading the day that i reckon will come soon that he dumps me n moves on.

It's happened. He hasn't e mailed me, phoned me or texted me for 4 days. I give up on men totally.:(
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    It's happened. He hasn't e mailed me, phoned me or texted me for 4 days. I give up on men totally.:(

aw hun *hugs* have you got in touch with him and hes not replying? who was the last person to get in touch?
    u prolly get them txt msgs from the wannabe popula type of people. My school used to be full of em, but u might find thats theres other people ull like who aint like that cus the wannabe populars just do it for rep
    sorry but i gotta say this, get over yourselves!!!
    Right, I'm setting the record straight.

The aim of my original post was NOT and I repeat NOT, meant to be a bragging session.

I have a problem: The fact that no guys seem to want a relationship with me. That is what's worrying me not how many guys I could have, but the fact that that's all they want me for.

I shall say again: I was not bragging before and I am not bragging now. I merely wanted a possible answer.

So please people, understand that I don't love myself, infact I dislike myself more than most understand.

I was not being big headed or bragging about this, I just wanted an answer, but perhaps none of you can give me the answer to this.
    So please, stop thinking that I need to "get over myself"... I just needed some help.

Regards, Ilora x
    This reply may or may not have been already said somewhere along the way, but I shall say it anyway...

In my opinion, most lads just want to have sex. And if one guy sleeps with someone, he'll tell his mates and they'll try it on, and tell their mates if they are successful and so on.

In my experiences that is how it works anyway (ex-girlfriend got off with all these guys behind my back for about 6 months of the year we dated, long story).

In all honesty, there isn't much you are able to do to stop this "Fuck now, name later" thing. However, you can try and in theory, it is possible.

Again, from my experience of being the opposite of boyfriend material:

Talk alot:Let people know you. Talk about anything, and show you are interested in their emotions. It really puts them off.

Be reserved:Yes, talking alot is fine, but if you have a confidence porblem, MSN etc is the way to do it. They'll pick up on this lack of confidence and think of you as a friend. However when you meet in person, chill out and have a laugh. I find that casual flirting in real life which is considerably less than over an Instant Messaging Service ruins their hopes.

Don't show off:You may have money, and personality and so on, but don't flaunt it. You'll be seen as a boring stinge. You won't be invited out alot...lowering your chances of being spotted by hormone ridden males!

Dress down:You may have a great body, so hide it! Yes, there's nothing sexier than a guy or girl who wears trousers and sleeved tops which don't cling to the body for dear life. Who knows whats under it all....

Don't ask for many numbers:The opposite think may assume you have no phone. This means they can't text you naughty messages or ask for sex. Oh darn.

Tighten up:Go on a date, don't jump down their throat straight away. Keep it to hand holding and conversation to get to know each other.

Be romantic:Show any signs of caring such as gifts, flowers and so forth and they'll run a mile.

Here you have it, my advise to become less attractive and more of one of the people who don't stand out. I'd be interested to see if you attempt any of this, and if so, if it actually works.