Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How to terrorize a Pakistani/American.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And what is your opinion of your security services driving away honest, hardworking people from your country, i had no idea it was so bad, that people felt so intimaidated and disstressed by the US in its own borders......:(
  • Options
    My friend's dad, a Pakistani Muslim, flies the American in front of his house and on his car. My dad says that's either a very happy sign...or a very sad commentary on the way things are now and the costs of keeping Al Qaeda from attacking us.

Truth is, there's been reports that Al Qaeda is using America for fund-raising efforts to promote jihad in the Middle East.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    My friend's dad, a Pakistani Muslim, flies the American in front of his house and on his car. My dad says that's either a very happy sign...or a very sad commentary on the way things are now and the costs of keeping Al Qaeda from attacking us.

Truth is, there's been reports that Al Qaeda is using America for fund-raising efforts to promote jihad in the Middle East.

Yes I think your dad is right, it seems people need to plead to 'ordinary' Americans that they don't want to blow you up. Do you not think that will cause resentment and illfeeling towards the US?

If they have been using the US for funding then you could tell banks to be on the look out or show people that America is their friend not discriminate and isolate people that is just plain wrong.........
  • Options
    Whatever Al Qaeda is doing, how do you think the families of the 2,747 imprisoned pakistanis feel? Its disgusting and you can see why it hasn't been reported more. If ythe word spread widely about arbitrary imprisonment then the backlash could be huge.

Oh, and registration of Pakistanis... what mid 2oth century dictatorship does that remind you of? Zieg! Heil!
  • Options
    I wonder if White, middle-class, Muslim converts have to register.........:chin:
  • Options
    I wonder if White, middle-class, Muslim converts have to register

No. Only people from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and I forget the rest. Mostly Arabs.
  • Options
    Just further evidence that the American public has gone back to sleep, allowing the spectre of Joe McCarthy to rise once again and destroy the very principles upon which our nation was founded.

For you to even adopt a neutral (though more likely cheerful) attitude about such policies being perpetrated in the land of the free, only demonstrates an alarming truth that teens like yourself are being brainwashed in the same way the Hitler Youth movement was over half a century ago.

If you truly love our country you and your hormone driven little friends would do better to channel your energies into protesting against the the wholesale dismantling of everything our nation stands for along with the economic mortgaging of your future by an administration eager to inflate the national deficit in order to further enrich itself and its corporate backers.

If you can't see that, then you are indeed to be pitied when all your future hopes and dreams come crashing down around you years from now.
  • Options
    neutral (though more likely cheerful

Dude, I posted this unflattering article. Also Clandestine, check back on BYNY's post. I posted a link for you to an article about Rumsfeld's statement. He did say there might not be any MWD. They might have been destroyed before the war.

Clandestine, actually you be fasicinated by the attack on the liberal press....as to their credability. My dad said to watch what's being said about the NY Times, LA Times, Boston Globe and Chicago Tribune. They've had to actually defend themselves. The attacks may be coming from Fox Networks or the administration.
  • Options
    I am well aware of the continued braindead and fascist attacks on everything our nation stands for (and those who speak out in defence of those principles) by the corrupt authoritarian liars you so readily choose to believe. They are robbing you of your future economic prospects and your liberties whilst you wave your flag and blindly swallow the propaganda like a good little sheep.

One day youll wake up and realise just how gullible you were, when the damage they are currently doing to America has taken far too great a toll to ignore, and far greater effort for future administrations to repair.
  • Options
    No. Only people from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and I forget the rest. Mostly Arabs.

Why is that?
  • Options
    They comprise Al Qaeda. Although, an Al Qaeda operative who was pointed out by one of the senior guys we captured, was trying to recruit African Americans and radicals to their cause. All the people he tried to recruit turned him in.

That's one thing I have to say Toadborg, the biggest compliment regarding the US is Al Qaeda was in the US and tried to recruit Muslims and other minorities to their cause, and except for a few people, these immigrants turned the Al Qaeda operatives in. So we must be doing something right.
  • Options
    Thats just bloody common sense, it is quite insulting that you think that minorites are so much more inclined to become terrorists.

Why not white Muslims, didn't you learn from the shoebomber? Or is it perhaps that the majority white people might get upset if they were treated badly whereas you can get away with it on minorities?
  • Options
    shoebomber?

The Shoebomber was part Jamacian. Everyone involved in 9/11 were Arabs.
  • Options
    Hitler was a vegetarian. Should we jail all veggies and stop them from breeding to prevent another Hitler?
  • Options
    The Shoebomber was part Jamacian. Everyone involved in 9/11 were Arabs.

So what?

Why does being non-white make you more inclined to be a terrorist?
  • Options
    Because Al Qaeda is comprised of Sunni Muslims. Hezbollah is comprised of Shi'ite Muslims. Both from the Middle East.

At one time, there were terrorists out of Norway attacking my family in the UK. But I think to worry about Vikings now would be a little silly...don't you?:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yes they are Muslims, so why are white Muslims not considered a threat when black Muslims are, neither are native to the middle-east.......
  • Options
    white Muslims

The focus has been on Muslims from the Middle East. Black Muslims have not been the focus. Their clerics, except for this one nut who went on and on about Jews years ago, distanced themselves from Al Qaeda and worked with the FBI from the start.

And the truth is, the Northwestern, tribal region of Pakistan does harbor and aide Al Qaeda.
  • Options
    Black Muslims have not been the focus. Their clerics, except for this one nut who went on and on about Jews years ago, distanced themselves from Al Qaeda and worked with the FBI from the start.

LOL. You must be delusional if you think Farrakhan or any of his followers for that matter would work with the FBI. You have no clue about their views toward the Federal government do you little man? Be honest!
  • Options
    Farrakhan or any of his followers for that matter would work with the FBI.

He was the nut I was talking about who was knocking Jews for years. I know he hasn't helped the FBI. But some of his followers have come on T.V. to say they have. (Now if they really aren't, I wouldn't know that.) Still, the FBI and CIA are focused on Middle Eastern radical Muslims and those they can recruit who may or may not be Muslims from the Middle East.

And Clandestine, you can't get me angry at Belgium today...I had Belgian chocolate for the first time last night. :yum:
  • Options
    Surely Freedom chocolate?
  • Options
    France is spending big bucks to lure liberal Americans to vacation there. So they have Woody Allen as their spokesman. What he said made me think of you...when you explained what a French kiss was.

He said I'm going to France where I can have french fries not freedom fries and french kiss my lover instead of freedom kiss her.
  • Options
    You can get mad at Belgium all you like pnj.

Youve already shown how easily you can be led to villify any nation from the briefest of comments by your beloved fascist news source, even though you obviously don't bother to investigate the veracity of their myopic claims for yourself.

Yes chocolate is one thing this tiny country does well.