Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Regrets? I've had a few....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've just seen an X of mine and she was looking damn hot. I finished with her about 8 years ago (on good terms) but kinda drifted apart and haven't seen her for about 6 years. Even back then she was a right hunny and cute as hell. Now she's filled out to full-on-sexyness. And she was with some guy :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Some things in life are bad.... they can really make you mad... other things they make you swear and curse. but when you're chewing on life's grissle, don't worry, have a whistle, and this'll make things turn out for the best........ and, always look on the bright side of life :o
  • Options
    Re: Regrets? I've had a few....
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    I've just seen an X of mine and she was looking damn hot. I finished with her about 8 years ago (on good terms) but kinda drifted apart and haven't seen her for about 6 years. Even back then she was a right hunny and cute as hell. Now she's filled out to full-on-sexyness. And she was with some guy :mad:

mmmmmmm, no regrets.......i seem to be able to convert my regrets and get positive points out of them....theat's what you get for being so philosophical. Life ain't perfect and things go wrong, but there is a reason for everything I say.

I must have something I regret, but can't think of anything bad that has happened from my actions that I haven't gained something from or learnt from in some way off the top of my head.

so......why did you finish with her in the first place babes?

x:) x
  • Options
    In truth she was a bit of a moody cow. I know all women can be stroppy *Waits for on-slaught of abuse* but she was more than usual. But she was well sexy with a fit body and a great kisser. :p
  • Options
    There you go then, don't regret no longer being with a moody cow!

*wonders when her own boyfriend'll see the light and run away*

I don't have many regrets... I like my life :) Relationshipswise though, I wish I hadn't stayed with my last ex for so long because the relationship was doomed - when he finally ended it I was just like 'oh, Ok then, thought that might happen.' I should have realised sooner and got out of it!

Oh, and I regret not doing enough A Level revision :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Je suis la belle dame sans regrets ;)

Life's too short for regretting things, you make your decisions and deal with the consequences. You make better things happen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Eul Grepus
    Some things in life are bad.... they can really make you mad... other things they make you swear and curse. but when you're chewing on life's grissle, don't worry, have a whistle, and this'll make things turn out for the best........ and, always look on the bright side of life :o
    this has just reminded me (and this was an old thread) I met Eric when he was on the Big Breakfast (and I was on too)
    Originally posted by Samuti
    Je suis la belle dame sans regrets

Life's too short for regretting things, you make your decisions and deal with the consequences. You make better things happen.

completely agree
    except... Je suis le beau garcon sans regrets :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    In truth she was a bit of a moody cow. I know all women can be stroppy *Waits for on-slaught of abuse* but she was more than usual. But she was well sexy with a fit body and a great kisser. :p

well, you do have some truth in that, woman are moody but men can be too. We all do it in different ways, and woman tend to be more loud about it so it's annoying. Men are quiet and sulky about is so it's frustrating, but too much of either I can understand is a turn off!

Anyway, it doesn't sound like she was long term material, so it's a good job you broke up....it just means that you can have another go at getting a taste of those lips, and sexy body without the baggage.....ask her out for a drink for old times sakes and fill yer boots luvey!!! lol!

I love thinking like a bloke occasionaly, how refreshingly simple....:thumb:
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not dwelling on it. It's great when you see a fine woman but a real kick when you realise it's one of your X's. Hooo Hum. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    *wonders when her own boyfriend'll see the light and run away*

:lol:

I guess you shouldn't really ask yourself 'what if...?' because it's not possible now. Just try to think about it nicely and smile about it, because you can't go back and change it. You'll be fine! :)