Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

truth or dare part 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
due to a limited amount of people helping with my 'true or dare' question i thought that i shall slightly edit my question.

what is the best/worst thing you have been dared or asked whilest playing truth or dare?

I've havn't played since i was a kid and the questions were like 'have you kissed anyone...' oh the innocent days!

Comments

• Options
    come on, someone here must have had played truth or dare!???
  • Options
    you know you can actually edit an existing thread you've made. Just press edit at the bottom right of your post.
  • Options
    ill answer....

the worst dare was having to kiss a guy (in front of my fella at the time) and because i was totally smitten for the guy - his mate, our kiss went on longer and a lot more passionately than it should of..

my fella walked out.

such a bitch!
  • Options
    i havent played in soooo long, but i remember that my mate and i cheated on our dares and got found out so i had to hold hands with her and we had to run down the road in our thongs and post a slice of bread thru the letter box as punnishment.

that wasnt the nicest dare :p especailly wid loadsa guys watching from the driveway :blush: forgot all about that--- now uve reminded me and im cringing at the thought!!!

edited cus i meant post pox -- not letter box.... :p
  • Options
    any more people!!!
  • Options
    i had to hold hands. with a girl. ooh deary me those were the days indeed.
  • Options
    For the 'truth' part, questions starting 'Would you rather...' are usually fun because the person asked can't back out!

Things like
    'Would you rather shag George Bush or Tony Blair?'
    'Would you rather give [insert name of bloke person hates] a blow job or lose your boyfriend forever?' (I've had that before, it was nasty... had to pick option 1! :blush: )
    'Would you rather become a nun or a prostitute?'
    'Would you rather be homeless with friends, or a billionaire with none?'

etc etc you get the idea :)

Some of them are nasty but they can be fun/embarrassing/very revealing!
  • Options
    when I lived in london I was woken by the sound of our wheelie bin being dragged away. when I looked out of the window a half naked girl was running accross the car park with it :crazyeyes

perhaps that had something to do with truth or dare
  • Options
    lol, thanks people, these are more the things i need to hear!! any more for any more..?