Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Arafat must be exiled.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Arafat is lucky to be alive. He has sponsored so much terrorism that just the fact that the US is going to let him live should be enough for this guy. Now, once again, he's interfering with the peace process. He needs to be exiled now. And I don't care what the Arab Street thinks. A minority of violent people don't have the right to prevent a peaceful Palestinian state that respects Israel's right to exist from coming into being.

Comments

• Options
    Goodmorning :rolleyes:

Not recognising Arafat, was the best move the Israeli and American government could do.
  • Options
    Goodmorning

blahaaaaa:lol:

Sorry, but I do have a very strong sense of right and wrong. Also, I stood up to a very big jock who won't be posting as me any more. (Also, some of you on the site called him out for being a dumb jock posing as me. Thanks.):D
  • Options
    We can tell......

Glad to here he won't be around anymore though it saddens me people think like him............:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    blahaaaaa:lol:

Sorry, but I do have a very strong sense of right and wrong. Also, I stood up to a very big jock who won't be posting as me any more. (Also, some of you on the site called him out for being a dumb jock posing as me. Thanks.):D

Why did he post as you?
  • Options
    Re: Arafat must be exiled.
    Revised a bit for balance
    Ariel Sharon is lucky to be alive. He has sponsored so many war crimes, murders and oppression that just the fact that the international community is going to let him live should be enough for this guy. Now, once again, he's interfering with the peace process by refusing to address the illegal settlements issue and the Apartheid Wall of Evil. He needs to be tried for war crimes now. And I don't care what the Jewish lobby thinks. A minority of violent people don't have the right to prevent a peaceful State of Israel that respects Palestine's right to exist as a fully independent nation with pre-1967 borders.

How does that sound to you pnj?
  • Options
    Just like Arafat sponsors innocent to get killed intentionally :)
  • Options
    How does that sound to you pnj?
    Aladdin.

Sometimes I think he's playing up to ring wing elements in his government. Sharon has to know better than me that he can't have a Jewish state with settlements all over the West Bank. The birth rate for Palestinians is so much higher. It'll be like a South Africa. I have faith that given a period of peace that the two sides can create something better than a region were so many people our age are dying...with no prospects for living in a region with jobs.
    Why did he post as you?

I'm in accelerate English...the Jocks are always getting out of classes so no wonder they're not in the top of the classes. Also, I'm fit cause I surf...but I don't lift weights like them. And I don't fit in with the rah, rah, school crowd. (I think a lot of it is silly.) I'd rather be surfing sidewalks or the sea. And on top of it I write poetry. That's the kiss of death to them...even though I've helped some of them with reports in school.

So he posted to make me look bad. I feel.