Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

A question for the ladies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I read somewhere that women are more susceptible to horniness through actual sex than merely talking about it, so I am wondering whether or not this is true. I realise that most men become horny when talking about sex (I certainly do!), but do women become horny, too?

Comments

• Options
    i get more horny through talking about sex with ma fella than through sex...

i know plenty of girls who get turned on by taking about sex with their bfs/gfs... and one girl who decided she had to go home when we were having an indepth convo about sex one night, because she had got rather turnd on and needed to go fuck her man...
  • Options
    Its not really the talking its the talking and then imagining it;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    Its not really the talking its the talking and then imagining it;)

Yeah. I guess when you talk about it, you are also thinking about actually doing it.
  • Options
    i get more horny through talking about it :)
  • Options
    Usually you get horny through talking about/thinking about/imagining sex, then satisfy your horniness by actually doing it. I think I have to be horny first, can't just start having sex when I'm not!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Usually you get horny through talking about/thinking about/imagining sex, then satisfy your horniness by actually doing it. I think I have to be horny first, can't just start having sex when I'm not!
    :yes: kind of what I was thinking - you GET horny by talking about or imaginig sex, and when you HAVE sex you already ARE horny. Not that sex isn't good, or even better than just talking about sex. Oh, you know what I mean.... :)
  • Options
    So clearly women do indeed become horny by talking about sex, and thereby imagining having sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    So clearly women do indeed become horny by talking about sex, and thereby imagining having sex.
    :thumb: You got it Sherlock :p
  • Options
    Interesting - all of these replies contradict what I read by 100%. lol :p
  • Options
    I think I can contradict it. If I got horny every time one of the girls brought up sex there'd be probs. So no talking about it doesn't do it for me, I leave that to foreplay.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Len
    I think I can contradict it. If I got horny every time one of the girls brought up sex there'd be probs. So no talking about it doesn't do it for me, I leave that to foreplay.

Nah, you haven't contradicted it, because it was about whether women get turned on by talking about sex, which probably includes imagining having it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Len

but that never happens! us...talk about sex? you must be joking! :rolleyes: