Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bong stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I await BongBudda's answer;)

Is it ok to smoke the stuff that comes out of the cone piece tube?

Comments

• Options
    If you mean the build up of tar on the inside of the dish and down-pipe, then I suggest you don't smoke it unless your desperate. You will mostly be smoking tar, but there will also be a certain amount of resin or pieces of weed that have fallen through and stuck to the tar. I recommend you just buy more weed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by White Rabbit
    If you mean the build up of tar on the inside of the dish and down-pipe, then I suggest you don't smoke it unless your desperate. You will mostly be smoking tar, but there will also be a certain amount of resin or pieces of weed that have fallen through and stuck to the tar. I recommend you just buy more weed.

Cheers :thumb:
  • Options
    Yea i agree with White Rabbit,not only would you be smoking mostly tar,but the smell of it is rotten,down the side of the pipe:yuck:
  • Options
    You can, and chances are you'll get stonned but I wouldnt bother, its a lot of work when it will be much nicer just to buy some more.
  • Options
    Although as I've said I'm not much of an expert on bongs anymore, its been a long time since I smoked one. The last time was when I was doing salvia and I wont be doing that again in a hurry, nasty stuff.
  • Options
    :yuck:
  • Options
    Whenever i smoked Salvia it wasn't that amazing,just cudn't feel my legs,thats all.It was 6x strength leaves and not the extract.but thats all we could get,we couldn't get any extract.
  • Options
    yeah thats probably the only method of getting stoned thats harsher than hash (well soap hash, which is the only type round our way)

Mike
  • Options
    How do you make salvia extract?
  • Options
    Not sure but take a look on erowid.org,im sure they could tell you.
  • Options
    I'm not sure there really is any need, I've only ever used just the plain leaf and that was easily strong enough.
    A mate of mine who did it properly in silence and in the dark had two kids talking to each other in his head from just leaf.
  • Options
    I bet that was trippy for your mate,i mite get a bit more of it sometime and do it properly in the dark but its not a big attraction.
  • Options
    Dunno about you but I really enjoyed salvia. Was just so surreal, just laughed for like 10 minutes - not bad stuff at all in my opinion.
    Anyone tried it on mushrooms? It's apparently meant to propel an average trip into a mind-blowing one for about 15 minutes, which sounds nice!
  • Options
    It gave me the fear like nothing else what so ever, way and above the scariest drug I've ever done.
    Yeah as I say the proper way to do it is in total isolation and then it gets properly strange.

Have you done either DMT or 5-meo-dmt?
  • Options
    No never done DMT or 5-meo-dmt,what are they like,i have never heard anyone talk about them in my area before,only on the internet.
  • Options
    Well 5-meo-dmt is gone I suspect, because the online places that sold it have been shut down.
    DMT is stupidly rare and I've only had it twice, absolutely loved it though. Its like a really pleasureable, and REALLY!! strong acid trip condenced into about 5mins.
    5-meo-dmt is basicaly less visual that its cousin and harder on the body but I think perhaps has more held in it. Its certainly a very interesting chemical.

Neither are for the faint of heart though, they are very very powerful. Especialy 5-meo, the dose is between 3 and 10mg, can you eye ball that much?