Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sorry!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i jus wanna apoligise to anyone i offended cus i would never be nasty to anyone unless summit weird happened

i really truely belive me and my katie are over, i think by next week it will be a proper fact, like YES or NO

but i really need some people to be nice to me even though i'm relativly unknown round here.

only been two months, i know that sounds short but i saw so much more comin from it and its the first time i've said i love someone and honestly believe myself.

all i can do is pray, prepare yourself for a huge rant thread next week where i lay down every detail (i suggest you avoid readin it)

oh yeah i'm now officially drunk now,

so in conclusion, sorry to those i've ever been mean to and offended and please be nice to me :(

Comments

• Options
    Aww sweetie! theres not much i can tell you that'd make all your problems go away but i'll gladly be nice to you :)
    Its only fair, and you've never offended me!
    Feel free to PM me if you need to talk...
  • Options
    Feel free to PM me if you need to talk Molo - and don't worry about upsetting people, I mean, you can worry about it, but people understand that sometimes people go through a rough patch. And it sounds as though you are in a pretty rough patch at the moment.

I hope everything works out ok mate. :)
  • Options
    sorry to hear the news
  • Options
    well you did a good job of offending me but i suppose you had reason to, i know its tough breaking up with someone when they are your first love... i was engaged and all. it takes time but we all learn to live and carry on.. just dont forget about her you can learn alot from past relationship that will help you in the future.