Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i need serious cheering up!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey...
HELP!! im really down, ive been signed off college.work for about 8 weeks, already been off for 5, and im going crazy!!!!
i have glandular fever, and i cant kiss, my feller, cant go out....nothing!
and i just need cheering up!!!

can anyone help??? please????

xxxxx kitten xxxxx

Comments

• Options
    Here ya go!

Here's a decent website, look at the kitten cartoons...

Rather Good

Or...

B3TA

I'll post more when I remember...
  • Options
    Heehee :lol:

Punk kitty!
  • Options
    I'd reccommend checking out h2g2 see what you think of it and sticking around here :) both are great places
  • Options
    thanx guys:) lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Re: i need serious cheering up!!
    Originally posted by witch-kitten

i have glandular fever, and i cant kiss, my feller

kiss someone elses fellah for a while then ...
  • Options
    This made me laugh. It's from a news parody site.

BUSH TO PHASE OUT ENVIRONMENT BY 2004

All Species Under Review, President Says

One day after Christine Todd Whitman departed her post at the Environmental Protection Agency, President George W. Bush announced ambitious new plans to phase out the environment altogether by 2004.

“In addition to cutting taxes, it is the goal of this administration to cut our wasteful, bloated environment,” Mr. Bush said in a speech before the Association of Indiscriminate Applauders in Washington, D.C.

While plans to eliminate the environment entirely are still being formulated, the general strategy of the White House is to phase out the environment gradually “so that hardly anyone will notice it’s gone,” an aide said today.

Apparently, the plan to phase out the environment may have prompted Ms. Whitman’s decision to leave the EPA, since the agency’s mission seemed increasingly nebulous in the absence of an environment to protect.

“Christie decided to move from the EPA to New Jersey because a year from now New Jersey will still be around,” one source said.

The President’s plan to eliminate the environment calls for a comprehensive review of all species currently living in the United States and the accelerated extinction of all superfluous organisms by the end of fiscal 2004.

The plan also calls for a gradual reduction of air and water, with water most likely to get the axe.

“If it comes down to choosing between air and water, the President will probably scrap water,” one aide said. “After all, the Iraqis haven’t had water in weeks and look how well they’re doing.”
  • Options
    I think thats a very bad move to make Morrocan
  • Options
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    I think thats a very bad move to make Morrocan

I fink he was joking :lol:
  • Options
    well I'll let him off this time but you've been warned buster don't mess it could have made her do it or maybe not as the case maybe
  • Options
    the rock kitty ace!!

nah dont wanna kiss anyone but stinger- my hunny!!!!

:)

kittyxxxx

what is a girl ment to do at home without the net in the daytime!!!!! stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ok, im really bored now, if any one male or female wanna PM me...... ??? anything?? im going insane here!!!

*starts to rip hair out*

kitty xxxxxx