Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Earth Liberation Front.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=519&ncid=519&e=6&u=/ap/20030527/ap_on_re_us/torched_houses_2

Basically, this group burns down new housing nationwide in an attempt to curb sprawl or growth...depending upon your point of view. What do you think of such groups. These are new houses and no one is in them.

Comments

• Options
    Um... So they're like really extreme ecowarriors?

Hey, like I always say... Don't fuck with mother nature, she's all we got! ... But at the same time... dude that's extreme!
  • Options
    It's extreme. But I can see their point. Big houses wasting lots of areas that used to be farms or wilderness.
  • Options
    I see the FBI considers them to be 'terrorists' why is that when all they do is attack property, surely terrorism involves attacking people?
  • Options
    They've also burned ski lifts and rescue stations for skiers on mountains...things like that. Maybe they are afraid they'll go the next step and burn big houses with people in them. I don't know.