Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

half term

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what is everybody up to today? and is anyone doing anything nice over the school half term holiday?

Comments

• Options
    *doesnt have half term anymore*

But no im not doing anything interesting.
  • Options
    I am soaking up the sun mate! :D Although it's not half term, I finish classes at the end of this week!!

How about you?
  • Options
    sitting at work, trying to send out a crappy mail merge which won't work :mad:

i wish i could be back at school....sigh....
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    I am soaking up the sun mate! :D Although it's not half term, I finish classes at the end of this week!!

How about you?

Are you back from Russia yet? lol, I can't remember when you said you would be.

I have nothing planned for the half term, I guess I should be revising really
  • Options
    nope, still here. Can't believe the good weather this country can get! Just got back from a long weekend in St Petersburg, it was amazing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    nope, still here. Can't believe the good weather this country can get! Just got back from a long weekend in St Petersburg, it was amazing.

Nice, hope it stays in good weather for you.
  • Options
    no fair i wanna go some where, im not well tho- cant go/do anything...*sigh* .... ment to be at college....

luv kitty xx
  • Options
    I had a good day....went with my friend to get her upper ear pierced twice in that same ear (i was more scared then she was...I couldn't even watch ):rolleyes: Then went to Camden and bought some stripey socks :D
  • Options
    iv had a good day been with me darlin all day!It was great when the sun came out!Hopefully ill be goin beach tomorra,thursday,Friday and saturday!