Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

More STDs???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody had anything that they'd like to share?

Fuck thats sounds soooo wrong :lol: . I'm sure you know what I mean....just curious thats all - has anyone had anything that they wouldn't mind telling me about?...how bad was it?....did it fuck you up emotionally?....how did you know there was something wrong?

Personally I've had nothing, but the prospect of picking something up really frightens me.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: More STDs???
    Originally posted by candy
    Anybody had anything that they'd like to share?

Fuck thats sounds soooo wrong :lol: . I'm sure you know what I mean....just curious thats all - has anyone had anything that they wouldn't mind telling me about?...how bad was it?....did it fuck you up emotionally?....how did you know there was something wrong?

Personally I've had nothing, but the prospect of picking something up really frightens me.

i think i must have a really bad one because the lasses ive been with all end up sweating loads and groaning really loudly :nervous:
    Re: Re: More STDs???
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    i think i must have a really bad one because the lasses ive been with all end up sweating loads and groaning really loudly :nervous:

dear me, that sounds quite bad!
    i think you should see someone about it.....:wave:
    Re: Re: Re: More STDs???
    Originally posted by candy
    dear me, that sounds quite bad!
    i think you should see someone about it.....:wave:

:( it happened when i was doing.. *this* *goes behind a curtain with candy* ;)