Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bad stomach after coke?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This has never happened to me before, but on friday night, was a bit drunk, and got offered some charlie at a reasonable price, so i thought, fuck the no drugs rule thing, and i got a gram, to be take the next day. Saturday went to see matrix reloaded (and thats a different thread altogether) got home about midnight, and sat up with my mate and my fiancee, snorted the gram, and got well and truly smashed. now my problem is this, since midway throught sunday afternoon, and its still continuing this morning (tuesday) i have had the most unbelievable upset stomach, worse than any post-20 pints and a vindaloo ive had in the past. Has anyone else encountered this before? coz i havent!

Comments

• Options
    To be honest no not with coke ! have with pills & days of not eating !! but upset stomach & coke :confused:

Sure its not something you have/havent eaten rathar than the coke ?
  • Options
    thats what i was thinking, but i cant imagine anything that ive eaten that would have caused this
  • Options
    :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

cant think of anything else really sorry !
  • Options
    Saying that how are the other two that did it with you ??
  • Options
    one fine, one experiencing the same problem :/ just not on the same scale! :confused: :eek2:
  • Options
    Just because you snort it doesnt mean it doesnt get to your stomach, some will drip down your throat.

I'd suggest that it probally had something to do with the cut rather than the coke itself.
    Have you ever had coke before? Are you sure it was coke? Were you drinking with it?
  • Options
    i was waiting for your reply budda... yes i have had coke before, no i wasnt drinking with it, i know it ends up in ur stomach, but as i said, ive never experienced this before. Also, as for what was cut with it, being so close to spain, we normally get very good quality coke, especially from the person i bought it off.
  • Options
    im miffed im afraid mr menstral bloody seemen av man..

:confused:
  • Options
    :p
  • Options
    What the hell was that from lil_minx?

As for the purity of the coke, I have no idea, just because it was strong doesnt mean that there wasnt a nasty cut in it. Could have been something relatively ordinary that just didnt aggree with you.
    The reason I mention drinking is that coke and drinking mean that the coke is decomposed in a different way, it makes it even harder on the body and is more addictive, not a good idea really. But then neithers coke if you ask me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    What the hell was that from lil_minx?

ive heard a few lovely rumours involving eul grepus' av and menstral blood&semen ;)

eughhh :p
  • Options
    I'm preaty sure that I dont want that explained, lets just leave it there shall we.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I'm preaty sure that I dont want that explained, lets just leave it there shall we.

hehe ur a wise man ;)
  • Options
    The avatar is a section of metallica's Load album cover. When it was released, it was rumoured that the image was meant to be semen and menstrual discharge :p yum yum

this is it :p