Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

are

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is the shops open tomorrow seeing as it is a bank holiday?

For instance will Tesco be open or the co-op?

Comments

• Options
    Depends where you live, in Glasgow everything is open but I was in Newcastle at easter and everything was shut :eek2:

Tesco should be open though, in fact I can almost guarentee it (I have inside info :thumb: )
  • Options
    Of course Tesco will be open!
  • Options
    I suspect that Tesco and other large supermarkets will be open, but probably on Sunday hours, i.e. 10-4.
  • Options
    thanks I may need a stash of my favourite cookies due to coursework and exam irritance and I need some more milk for brekkie :) so I'm glad Tesco is open
  • Options
    arrghh the crappy co-op will be cause they asked me 4 times if i wanted to work on monday bloody hell dim sure they got better things to do although it is the co-op so they prob dont :/
  • Options
    most places will be open 10-4 as said, i'm working tomorrow and i've been told that we're expectiing quite a lot of moeny so i think shops will take advantage of the bank holiday
  • Options
    Quite a lot of shops will be open. Personally I think they should all be shut. Nobody should have to work on a Bank Holiday. :)
    Having said that, I am. Just to earn some extra cash. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    The co-op dont even pay anything extra for working bank holidays and my pay sucks as it is :(
  • Options
    My Tescos is open, but it is a Tesco Extra
  • Options
    my somerfields is open :)