Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wellcoolstuff.com

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
can anyone tell me if the shrooms on wellcoolstuff.com are worth buying? also something called philosopher's stone truffles? i'm kind of a bit suspicious as they're legal, and legal drugs tend not to be very good!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: wellcoolstuff.com
    Originally posted by screamadelica
    i'm kind of a bit suspicious as they're legal, and legal drugs tend not to be very good!
    thats correct. looks like you just answered your own question.
    This site is shit! I tried to buy some things off it and it didnt work. I asked my mate to try and it didnt work!

Shit!!!
    Never ordered anything off it but it does seem to have some good things on it,but as their stuff is legal it probably wouldnt be worth it.
    Woah slow down don't be so hasty to label them crap :p
    Ordered some of these too off a website out of curiousty, tried 10g or so in a truffle tea ... WOW!
    I couldn't stop laughing for about 5 hours, it was brilliant.
    Tried the cubensis also, they're good too, just nowhere near the strength of the truffles.
    They're legal because low and behold...magic mushrooms are legal as long as they're not prepared or dried. If they have a disclaimer or the buyer is aware that they are just for ornamentation then it's fine to sell them. I think.
    But yeah...go for it, they're good!
    Sounds good zoma but do u just eat them the way they come or extract anything from them?
    Just as they come mate. Put 'em in a tea or something, they're not very nice tasting but bearable. A bit rubbery though. (This is the truffles i'm talking about just incase anyone was wondering)
    How long did it take roughly for the effects to start coming on zoma and how long did it take for the stuff to come to you from the website?