Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

MSN Messenger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm having problems with MSN messenger. For some reason when I try to open up the application it says that a device attached to the system is not functioning. and that the file is linked to a missing export. I've tried re-installing it to see if that would help but it doesn't. The MSN Messenger Help page on the web is of no help, does anyone have any idea what I can do to fix it?

Comments

• Options
    completely format your pc, do not back up ANYTHING. place pc in incinerator and stand back.

hope that helps :) if not then, im not sure what else will:confused:
  • Options
    look back i have a memory of answering this question a few months back. Can't remember resposne though. You also havent been very specific.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    look back i have a memory of answering this question a few months back. Can't remember resposne though. You also havent been very specific.
    Your an absolute gem:thumb:
    its working now
  • Options
    I take it I did answer this then :) . Glad its all sorted now.