Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Holly Oaks - Who's the Hottest

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anyone watch HollyOaks?

Who's your favourite?

.. I think mine's Becca .. Although I did like that irish girl that's no longer in it (what happened to her anyway?)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Holly Oaks - Who's the Hottest
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Although I did like that irish girl that's no longer in it (what happened to her anyway?)

I think she died after poisoning herself! :confused:
  • Options
    The Irish one was mad in the head. Called Laura i think. I liked Luke until he left... so i watched Footballer's Wives!I think the female police officer who works with Abby's dad is pretty, and so is Mandy.
  • Options
    Ben :yes: :yum:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    Ben :yes: :yum:

I agree. :naughty::yum:
  • Options
    Ben :heart:
  • Options
    Purely on looks? Girls I think its Louise De Toit who plays the posh one. Boys - the one who was a fireman.

The dogs of the show are the one whos the murderer (and he can't act) and The one who plays ellie who is his girlfriend.

Personaliity wise I like Tony and Mr C (who played twins on that great Welsh soap opera Pobl Y Cwm) and the one that is jenny Peasgoods daughter (She had blonde hair and syed it dark and her brother died) and I like the gay bloke and the dumb one (whats his name - the one who prayed to god for Mr C and helen to get back together) and I think the one who cuts herself is pretty!

OH DAMMIT I LOVE THEM ALL.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Holly Oaks - Who's the Hottest
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    I think she died after poisoning herself! :confused:

woo , did Laura really kill herself?

I went on Holiday for about 4 weeks back in Jan and when I came back she was gone from the show .. neve really occurred to me until recently .. I think the actress got a raw deal though with such a limited character.

Her, the guy that played Theo, ben and Izzy were all picked from audtions held to members of the public, I remember seeing the programme - I think just about everyone else came from theatre school or something like that.

The one that plays the copper - Dale is pretty hot - I remember seeing her on BBC Two's Asian Community programme - Network east, she was a lot sweeter in that though!!

I think her father is Marrocan and mother Indian.

I think Sally Hunter is a bit of alright too!! And the girl that plays her youngest daugther - nice to see a girl with a bit of meat on her bones, rather then someone with a stick figure.

So I wonder what happened to the actors that played Laura and Theo - I'd be surprised if they managed to make a full time career of acting.
  • Options
    the one that is jenny Peasgoods daughter (She had blonde hair and syed it dark and her brother died)
    Jodie.

Yeah, I like her too. She is a good actress.

I have started to get really pissed off by the way they are filming it these days. They are using "This Life" techniques and it doesn't suit it!

Am I the only person who thinks Dale isn't good looking in the slightest?!!

I think the one who used to cut herself (female) is attractive and my fave male is Christian, yum!

(Also, that Dale is the worst Police Officer ever! And the writers quite obviously don't know much about the law!)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Jodie.

I have started to get really pissed off by the way they are filming it these days. They are using "This Life" techniques and it doesn't suit it!

Am I the only person who thinks Dale isn't good looking in the slightest?!!

I think the one who used to cut herself (female) is attractive and my fave male is Christian, yum!

(Also, that Dale is the worst Police Officer ever! And the writers quite obviously don't know much about the law!)

I agree Dale is pretty thick!!
    I think the woman that plays Dale must be a pretty good actress .. I used to watch her when she was presenting on BBC2 and doing it live and she is completely different to Dale. And also better looking I think when she's being herself.
  • Options
    Izzy if well fit! So is Lisa and that new bird...Whooo.
  • Options
    Jodie.
    LMAO, finally, somebody else has noticed that! Whats with all the sudden zooming in and out and stuff??

But yea, back to the original question, I'd go for Ben. :yum:
  • Options
    Ooh, I love Hollyoaks! I am addicted to it, I made a thread like this a couple of weeks ago hehe :)

I love Dan, he is just so gorgeous, rarr! I like Ben too of course, and Jake is pretty yummy.

Out of the girls I think Becca and Lisa are the prettiest. Oh and I like Debbie, especially her hair!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Holly Oaks - Who's the Hottest
    I think Sally Hunter is a bit of alright too!! And the girl that plays her youngest daugther - nice to see a girl with a bit of meat on her bones, rather then someone with a stick figure.

So I wonder what happened to the actors that played Laura and Theo - I'd be surprised if they managed to make a full time career of acting.

The girl who played Laura quit acting all together and is training to be a midwife i think :rolleyes: & i dont think Laura actually died did she? i thought she sent a letter to Mandy via her brother after the poisening :confused:

Sallys youngest is called Lisa
  • Options
    I guess it will be a nice story (for the girl that played Laura) to tell her kids one day, that she was on TV.

Hope she got paid well whilst on HollyOaks. Will help out whilst training to be a midwife.
  • Options
    Jack's niece is well hot!!! :naughty: Don't know her name though and I wonder if shes going to stay in the show!?!?!? I also like Elize Du Toit who plays Izzy! :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr Maypoo
    Jack's niece is well hot!!! :

yeah, looks just like Mandy, Izzy and all the other blondes....well, 99% of the female cast actually :p :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BEN :heart: :flirt:

my boyf has an obsession with Izzy and Lisa....we have the Hollyoak's Babes calender in our kitchen. They all look fab in it and you get to December and there's just a massive head-shot of Chloe :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    BEN :heart: :flirt:

my boyf has an obsession with Izzy and Lisa....we have the Hollyoak's Babes calender in our kitchen. They all look fab in it and you get to December and there's just a massive head-shot of Chloe :lol:

Yeah saw the headshot on the net ..doesn't quite fit in with the other shots.

So do you look like either Izzy or Lisa?

I think it's nice neither are stick insects at least!!
  • Options
    Yeah saw the headshot on the net ..doesn't quite fit in with the other shots.

So do you look like either Izzy or Lisa?

I think it's nice neither are stick insects at least!!

er no i look like neither unfortunately!

I don't look like Ellie but she reminds me of myself which isn't very good as she's such a cow!
  • Options
    Originally posted by candy
    er no i look like neither unfortunately!

I don't look like Ellie but she reminds me of myself which isn't very good as she's such a cow!

Ellie is a bit frisky!!
  • Options
    Saw Jade in Burger King when she was blonde, is very pretty! Ben is cute ;)
  • Options
    Ben.......definately Ben... Dan's pretty hot too......oh and OB he's lovely.
  • Options
    Jack's niece is well hot!!! :naughty: Don't know her name though and I wonder if shes going to stay in the show!?!?!? I also like Elize Du Toit who plays Izzy! :naughty:

Look good but no character in her face and also don't think much of her voice - I like Izzy's posh accident
  • Options
    I like Izzy's posh accident

:/:p

Dan is fit as fuck! :D Holy fucking shit! Andandand MAX! :D I can't remember when it happened but he has turned into a fucking fiiiiiine looking thing. :yes:
  • Options
    *Sigh* and I've met them all... it's a hard life...lol! :cool:
  • Options

What Happened to Jack Niece - I thought she was going to be a new long term character - forgot all about her - haven't seen her in weeks .. didn't like her much though!! Nice to look at but that was about it...
  • Options
    Izzy and that bird who came down from Scotland... Whoooo. Becca is quite fit.. Looks like sum1 has pinched her nose and pulled her face outwards.. Know what I mean?
  • Options
    Mmmm Debbie ;)
  • Options
    Jodie.

:crazyeyes
    You have to be kidding???
  • Options
    There doesn't seem to be so much totty on it now. I don't watch it properly, I think there's about one really do-able girl, and that's it.

I actually think the murderer guy is quite fit though :blush: