Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A continuum of carnage.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A continuum of carnage.

An Israeli girl was so happy she got her first job, guarding a mall entrance. The government tested her and other guards with a fake bomb, she failed to detect it and was fired. A Palestinian girl who had graduated from college, became militant after her brother was shot in the street by the Israeli army in a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time…as told by Israel. The Israeli girl was rehired when a tape was viewed that she had indeed done the bomb check on the test subject properly and so it was decided her equipment was at fault. To avenge her brother, the Palestinian girl went to the mall, was stopped by the Israeli girl her first day back atwork, and they both were blown up.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: A continuum of carnage.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    A continuum of carnage.

An Israeli girl was so happy she got her first job, guarding a mall entrance. The government tested her and other guards with a fake bomb, she failed to detect it and was fired. A Palestinian girl who had graduated from college, became militant after her brother was shot in the street by the Israeli army in a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time…as told by Israel. The Israeli girl was rehired when a tape was viewed that she had indeed done the bomb check on the test subject properly and so it was decided her equipment was at fault. To avenge her brother, the Palestinian girl went to the mall, was stopped by the Israeli girl her first day back atwork, and they both were blown up.
    and pissinthepot mark three ...
    My freind has a surfer t-shirt that says "Life is Random." Pretty smart thought.
    Originally posted by pnjsurferpoet
    My freind has a surfer t-shirt that says "Life is Random." Pretty smart thought.
    right ....
    this is one of the other pissinthepots then that hasn't a clue, like me, what the fuck this thread is about or why it was started.
    i think i'm begining to meet you all individualy now.
    Well, the idea of fate came to me when I read this story. And it just doesn't seem to end in the Middle East. Continuum was an improve your vocabulary thing)

There's only one me. The jock won't be posting here anymore because someone called him out for not being me. People could tell he's more aggressive.