Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

He's home

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Paul's now home :)

Comments

• Options
    aww bless!! :D [happy for you] ive been in that situation myself before
  • Options
    Thanks . . . it feels weird though! Im confused!
  • Options
    how do you mean? uve missed him now he's home, go strap him to the bed and have your wicked way with him!!! :p
  • Options
    Hmmmm

I've PMed you Eul Grepus :)
  • Options
    Awww, that's brill, I know you were missing his penis lots :p Hehe, jk, nah m'chuffed for yaz xx
  • Options
    I sound like super bitch now saying this:

I don't feel like I want to be with him anymore! I don't know whether it's because I'm not used to him being around anymore or I've just realised that we aren't as strong as we thought!! Since he has been away, Ive become much more popular with other lads round here! I dunno, it's weird!! I do love him, but I don't think that I am in love with him :( I don't know what to do though!
  • Options
    *hug*

it's ok. you're not a bitch! *big hug* it's understandable that you'd feel this way after not seeing him for so long. i'm in the same situation myself. don't feel bad.
  • Options
    Thank you :) I know that while he was away I wasn't single, & I was never unfaithful to him but I felt single!!! I really enjoyed it! I am only 16 & I want to have fun! I think I have jus made up my own mind there haven't i?!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa
    Thank you :) I know that while he was away I wasn't single, & I was never unfaithful to him but I felt single!!! I really enjoyed it! I am only 16 & I want to have fun! I think I have jus made up my own mind there haven't i?!!!

Hmm.

Last year my ex (we'd been going out for 10 months) went away on holiday for 3 weeks (yes that long :p) and during that time i spent every night out with my mates. When he got back i broke up with him cos i realised what i was missing out on

I regretted it for ages though cos for some reason i thought that cos i had been out enjoying myself and having fun, i confused that with not loving him but i did. It was just telling me that we spent too much time together, not that we werent meant to be together.

So think carefully k :)