Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What was the last thing..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...that made you laugh into stitches and tears?

Mines was last night, when a bloke I worked with told me he bought a colouring in book and pens, and a Mr. Frosty slushy maker. He told me also, that when he wants to know when his girlfriend is on her period he asks.."Are your pants takin' a reddy?" Then, he told me..he wanted to be a politician..LMAO! AHhh..well, you had to be there. He's 20, btw. ;)

Comments

• Options
    I can't remeber to be honest.

Wait, i do remember, we were at "Splash" a day rave, and me and my best mate were in the loo, we were fairly wasted. I was on the loo and she says to me "Are my eyes as big as yours" and i said " i don't know, how the fuck am i ment to see my own eyes without a mirror?", well were in stitches for about 3 hours. I supose that it was a location thing (ie: you had to be there).

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    I can't remeber to be honest.

Wait, i do remember, we were at "Splash" a day rave, and me and my best mate were in the loo, we were fairly wasted. I was on the loo and she says to me "Are my eyes as big as yours" and i said " i don't know, how the fuck am i ment to see my own eyes without a mirror?", well were in stitches for about 3 hours. I supose that it was a location thing (ie: you had to be there).

:lol::lol::lol:

Would there have been room for another siter?? :p

The last time I pissed meself with laughter was probably at the Jackass movie after a few drinks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cheezie Grin
    Would there have been room for another siter?? :p

The last time I pissed meself with laughter was probably at the Jackass movie after a few drinks.

You should have been there, i literally did piss myself, luckily i was already on the loo.

When we collected ourselves, and were able to walk, we went back to our group of friends, outside, and everytime we looked at eachother we started laughing again. It took us about and hour to try and explain what we were laughing at.

Even today, all one of us has to say is "loo" and we piss ourselves!!

Ahh, i love it when you share a joke with a great girlfriend!!!

Girlfriends are the best.

BTW - Jax, if you ever come to this site, I lv ya girl, you always make me smile!!
  • Options
    Yesterday at work this guy sneezed and it was so violent that it made him fall over backwards, that made me laugh:)

But 100% better than that i caught this girl at work giving another guy a bj in the warehouse!!! I nearly wet myself laughing!!:D She stood up and said (and i quote) " something hit him in the groan so i was just checking for injuries!!!!"
    He had gone completely red and still had his penis hanging out!
    It was just soooo funny. I just wondered off giggling and spent the rest of the evening giggling about it too.

Actually come to think of it i've had quite a funny 24 hrs. I bought my bf a pressie off the anne summers site and it arrived yesterday. Its a pouch that is black and white checked, like a policemans. Only when i picked it up it said 'ello,ello ello'. I didn't realise that when i bought it. I burst out laughing, hope he does the same thing!!
  • Options
    Tara drunk last night. We told her to do animal impressions :lol:
  • Options
    the other night my mate had drunk rediculously too much, we were walking down the road and another mate saw us and run out of a pub near us to catch up--looked at my mate J, saw he was pissed and said to him,

"mate, where the fuck are your trousers?!!"

J then looked down and whined 'i dont know......' looking devastated, 'ive not seen them all night' and started sobbing....

thing is, J WAS actually wearing trousers....

my mate and i were falling on the floor with laughter, while J just sat on a bench and looked confused.... bless

........guess u had to be there..........:p