Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Could Chiwawa's be used as insulation in houses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just purchased a nice semi detached house in bethnal green. However i am astounded at the price of quality wall insulation.

My grandfather left me a great deal of Chiwawa's in his will. I was wondering if anyone had experience in there use as an insulation layer in cavity walls.

Any help would be great....

Comments

• Options
    I think poodles would be better insulation, maybe the pet shop could swap them ?
  • Options
    Re: Could Chiwawa's be used as insulation in houses
    Originally posted by JollyRoger
    I have just purchased a nice semi detached house in bethnal green. However i am astounded at the price of quality wall insulation.

My grandfather left me a great deal of Chiwawa's in his will. I was wondering if anyone had experience in there use as an insulation layer in cavity walls.

Any help would be great....
    i like this idea! stop em fucking yapping and ankle snapping ...i can't stand tiny dogs ...
  • Options
    Hmm an interesting idea....I wonder what the poodle to Chiwawa exchange rate is.

I think dogs as wall insulation is an interesting..perhaps post modern concept...its a good talking point..

"Whats that barking noise"

"Oh...its just the dogs I have stuffed into my walls...for insulation purposes"
  • Options
    Re: Re: Could Chiwawa's be used as insulation in houses
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i like this idea! stop em fucking yapping and ankle snapping ...i can't stand tiny dogs ...

LOL my dog is about the size of a kitten, and it loves munching on peoples ankles, No good for insulation though it's as bald as my dad. Otherwise i would have donated it to you :D