Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Where's The Best Place To Travel For Pulling Girls?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've travelled to loads of place, but they've all tend to be quiet places, like Africa and Goa, USA, and Canada. Goa espacially was lovely but the average age of people I met was about 50+, hardly anyone in their 20's there.

I've never been on a proper brits abroad type holiday where people in their twentys are in the majority and out to party and pull all night .. figure it's about time I see what these places are like before I'm too old.

So what is the best place for a guy to go for pulling girls?

Greece, Ibiza, Tenerife or somethwhere else?

I hardly drink and hate being drunk, do like going to clubs that have decent dance floors, but I hear place like Ibiza are really expensive .. one girl I met in Goa said she went to Ibiza for about £200 and then ending up spending another £2,000 going out to clubs there.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The problem with all the places that have a reputation for being the sort of place you can pull, e.g. Ibiza, Magaluf, is that all the blokes go there to pull so there are like 10 men to every girl. Although lots of the girls go because they like this & can get laid by a different bloke every night for two weeks. Is this the kind of girl you're after though?!
  • Options
    I agree with Barbie! Where were you in Canada? And the U.S. ?
  • Options
    Malia, Crete. Go in the first week of July, there's a group of 64 girlies going :D we'll all be out for a laugh :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelic girl
    I agree with Barbie! Where were you in Canada? And the U.S. ?

In Canada I was in Brampton - middle of nowhere!!

in USA - I did a 2 week road trip from LA to SanFrancisco, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Hoover Damn, Mexico (for about 2 hours), San Diego.

Anyway USA was a big let down!!

Also Canada can't do much cos I have too many relatives there and I usually end up babysitting younger cousins, so not much fun form the party point of view.
  • Options
    Originally posted by perfect***day
    Malia, Crete. Go in the first week of July, there's a group of 64 girlies going :D we'll all be out for a laugh :)

64 Girls?? What kind of group discount did you manage to get?

Where did you all come from?

Can't I just put on a dress and merge in the crowd and come along? .. That many girls they won't notice!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by barbie
    The problem with all the places that have a reputation for being the sort of place you can pull, e.g. Ibiza, Magaluf, is that all the blokes go there to pull so there are like 10 men to every girl. Although lots of the girls go because they like this & can get laid by a different bloke every night for two weeks. Is this the kind of girl you're after though?!

No if I was after those kind of girls I'd go to East Africa, been before on safari and you have to fight the girls off there - they chase the men... you can go to certain bars at night and be surrounded by 4 or 5 girls competing for your attention ... not my cup of tea.

.. I'm just tired of going to lovely places where everyone is old or young and unfriendly. Just want to go somewhere once at least like Ibiza, Greece, etc and see what it's like. Probably only for a week though!!
  • Options
    ah you've just made me question whether the guys will be after me in Canada???!!! (JOKE)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    Whats Lanzarote like for totty?

Me and a gang of lads are considering going there, but, i dont know!

We want plenty of totty there, but not full of slags like Ibiza and the such, if that makes sense?

roflmao, are you a king of irony?
  • Options
    just buy yourself a magazine and take that on holiday with you then.

Lets think about it, if lads are going there with the intention of pulling there will be birds with the same aim as well. lads and lasses holidays, celibacy and loyalty are not really words that spring to mind now are they....

I'm sure there will be women wherever you go.

'disease infested birds of magaluf' nice sweeping generalisation, what do you reckon they caricature you as? 'desperate 16 year old lad who hasn't lost his virginity?'
  • Options
    Anywhere like that is just full of people up for a shag, that's why they go! Me and my ex went to kavos just cos it was the cheapest place to go at the last minute and very hot, looked to me like a good place to go to get laid though ;)
  • Options

We want plenty of totty there, but not full of slags like Ibiza and the such, if that makes sense?

Do you anything like O.B. from Hollyoaks - because I've got a mental picture of you in my head now - Totty - love it !!
  • Options
    Basically if you go on an 18-30's, 20's ....ect holiday or if you want a bit of quiet aswell go to a place that does those type of holidays but stop in different accomodation. Then you know that there will be lots of young people and ibiza isnt that expensive if you buy tickets in advance if you want to go to the big clubs and there are millions of little bars that are fallingover themselves to give you free/cheap drinks to get you in there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    Basically if you go on an 18-30's, 20's ....ect holiday or if you want a bit of quiet aswell go to a place that does those type of holidays but stop in different accomodation. Then you know that there will be lots of young people and ibiza isnt that expensive if you buy tickets in advance if you want to go to the big clubs and there are millions of little bars that are fallingover themselves to give you free/cheap drinks to get you in there.

By buy your tickets in advance you mean buy them whilst in the UK?

I thought I saw on a website a pass you can buy for clubs in Ibiza? Something like £80 I think it was.
  • Options
    I mean buy them from either the pre partys (not too sure if you can do that anymore) or even better go to somewere like bar M or even just a promoter flyering on the street either way you will get discounted tickets. if you get fliers you can get in at a discount price eg 6 euros discount. you can always buy tickets off the reps but im not sure how that prices up with everywere else so have a look around first. not a clue about the pass to get you in free although i would imagaine it would get you in all the nights at one club free. you can send off for an ibiza discount card in this months mixmag.
    For un-discounted club entry you would be looking at between £35-60 depending on the venue and the night
    hope that helps:D
  • Options
    whats a girl?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mel-H
    For un-discounted club entry you would be looking at between £35-60 depending on the venue and the night
    hope that helps:D

£35 to £60 just to get into a club???

Now I know how this girl I met on holiday somewhere else said she sepnt £2000 in two weeks in Ibiza!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    £35 to £60 just to get into a club???

Now I know how this girl I met on holiday somewhere else said she sepnt £2000 in two weeks in Ibiza!!

2000 in 2 weeks, could be easily done, just give me that amount of money and ill spend it no problem within 2 weeks....all that would exist would be clubs,pubs,drugs and food and the only necessities of course.
  • Options

I'm going...so pretty good :p;)

No honest it is quite good a lovely place and p del carmen is a great club place many complain like my ex but he was a knob!

BUT if you want any info i have been 5 times, and the 6th in august! ALSO i know abou the hospital always comes in handy :p
  • Options

its shit mate, but i suppose it depends where you go. same everywhere really. i've been to ibiza twice, cala longa the 1st time (totally dead. dont go!) then to playa d'en bossa which i can definatly recommend! not too lively and full of slags but its lively enough, and you're right next to space and cafe mambo too! top place! :D