Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Crap Kissers!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For once in my life, I'd love to kiss someone who doesnt either;try and devour my whole head, or slobber all over my face... :mad:

Are there any good kissers out there?

Ilora x

Comments

• Options
    yes
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Hint: Don't get off with cannibals.

No seriously, don't.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots

What does that mean? :p

• Options
    yeah, my girl
    and me

(we 'du' best) :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    What does that mean? :p

You know damn well what it means ;)
  • Options
    I've had my fair share of bad kisses... (slobbering all over me!)
    But then i've also had my fair share of good...
    So all in all it evens itself out... :D
  • Options
    ya :D there are some GREAT kissers :D

ive kissed loads of women, and loads of fellas.. and plenty (most) of those fellas have been shite kissers, whilst only one woman wasnt so great.... (mind you she wasnt so terrible either)

makes ya think... :chin:

;)

me and ma man are the best ;) hehe MWAAAAAA :p
  • Options
    I've only ever been with one lass that proper couldn't kiss. She had a proper little mouth and she didn't open it hardly at all. It was like kissing a distressed fish :) And before anyone else says anything, I have had plenty of experience with distressed fish, I dated one for 3 months that I won at my primary school gala :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    I've only ever been with one lass that proper couldn't kiss. She had a proper little mouth and she didn't open it hardly at all. It was like kissing a distressed fish :) And before anyone else says anything, I have had plenty of experience with distressed fish, I dated one for 3 months that I won at my primary school gala :)

hehehe

i think thats what one of the last girls i kissed musta been like--never knew how to descrbe it til now--thanx ;)

distressed fish.. *giggles* mind u, it was kinda cute

edited to add sum stuff, cus i felt guilty for impylin she was terrible-she wasnt, just different hehe
  • Options
    I have had some great kisses and some down right shite ones!!

I would judge everything on the first kiss, if they couldn't kiss well, i would not see them again.

I have had the "frog in the washing machine" the " tonsil attacker" and then the "slobber" *where you end up with spit all over your face*

My b/f kisses like a dream, we have been together for 3 1/2 years and we still spend hours on the couch just kissing.

The one kiss that i will never forget, was a mate, he would tease you, only give you very little to work with and when he had you begging for more, it would be mind blowing!!

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    I would judge everything on the first kiss, if they couldn't kiss well, i would not see them again.

:yes: ... its all in the kiss, i have a silly little theory (with no evidence at all to suggest its right) but if somebody is a shite kisser, were not compatable... i need sum1 whos guna kiss like me from the word go, maybe thats i didnt have to many long relationships b4 this one.... :chin:
  • Options
    If a you wanna know if a he loves you so, its in his kiss (thats where it is)

Do you only kiss drunk guys?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    :yes: ... its all in the kiss, i have a silly little theory (with no evidence at all to suggest its right) but if somebody is a shite kisser, were not compatable... i need sum1 whos guna kiss like me from the word go, maybe thats i didnt have to many long relationships b4 this one.... :chin:

That exact theory has worked for me!!

Glad to hear that someone else has the same whacky idea's!!
  • Options
    Damn, i always thought i have quite a wide mouth, which isn't ideal for kissing? (good for something else maybe? :D )
    So, tips please?
    Don't unhinge your whole lower jaw i assume would be one? :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    That exact theory has worked for me!!

Glad to hear that someone else has the same whacky idea's!!

:D me too!!!.... im not the only one yay :D
  • Options
    Wide Mouth?

However said they've got a wide mouth should feel sorry for Julia Roberts then .. never seen one so wide!! LOL!!
  • Options
    Re: Crap Kissers!
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    Are there any good kissers out there?

Yeah....But none seem to kiss me!! Reminds me of my last one a few weeks ago..he had this massive slug-like tongue and he stuck it right down the back of my throat...at one point I think I might have accidentely bitten it...Either that or he bit mine...Anyway I came away with his spit running down my chin so I had to wipe it on my sleeve while hugging him. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    hmmm kissing, well on the kissing front id have to say i dont really kiss wiv loads of tounge if any at all anymore, while i was with my ex and even after we broke up we did kiss with tounge a few times but the normal kiss without was more my thing, means more if you know what i mean, dont get me wrong i love a little tonsil hocky every now and again but its just more special between me and some1 when its not with tounge, i dunno anyone else care to speak on that subject ?
  • Options
    When I was about 16 I snogged a boy who kissed like a snake :yuck: