Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

who would u most like to spend a day with?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was thinking...that doesnt happen very often so dont diss it right! ;-) who would you all most like to spend the day with? is it your bf/gf or are you really deep like a person in history like martin luther king or is it your fave celeb? my day would be with KD Lang...she's got such an amazing voice and im so jealous of her...plus she's pretty fit...what more could you want? anyways im quite interested to see what you lot come up with...
The Silly String

Comments

• Options
    I think u could guess who id love to spend a day with.......
    Tho my gran would be a v close second, tho id have to travel to heaven for that meeting...could be fairly emotional....aint seen her since i was 2....
    u would say KD Lang....suprised u didnt say miss m...... :p
  • Options
    Duncan from Blue :naughty:

or probably Aaliyah if we're talking anyone at all cos I think she was amazing, have been a fan for years and it's not like I'm gonna ever get the chance to meet her otherwise!
  • Options
    cheers cute baby bear!! but lets keep this inclusive rather than exclusive to all those that know you and me!! lol. we KNOW who we'd spend days wiv!
    The Silly String
  • Options
    God. I want him to exist so hee can give me eternal life. Or, failing that, a very good transplant surgeon.
  • Options
    Robbie Williams :yes:

Im sure Faith would join me too after she's finished with Duncan ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Glittery Vodka
    Robbie Williams :yes:

Im sure Faith would join me too after she's finished with Duncan ;)
    Oh yes!!! :naughty:
  • Options
    I'd like to spend a day with Chris. I have never met him but I've fallen in love with him. I didn't think it could happen but it has, and I'm saying i have a boyfriend even though i've not even met him. I just feel it's not worth looking or going for anyone now I know him, and I think when we meet all will fall into place. :heart:

I know it's feckin soppy!!!
  • Options
    Mike... cause I love him :blush::)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    Mike... cause I love him :blush::)

I have just realised although I KNOW you're a girl I ALWAYS think you're a guy posting :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Noam Chomsky - i'd just love to hear him talk about all of his idea's to me. He's great.
  • Options
    Jimi Hendrix to just sit and play guitar.
    Bob Marley nxt probably also for the same reason along with another.There would be alot of people i wud like to spend a day with.
  • Options
    Josh Hartnett. :naughty:
  • Options
    Louise Crawford. :naughty:
  • Options
    My Dad, to find out why it seems I`m such a disappointment to him, or maybe just to do stuff together like we used to years ago.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    My Dad, to find out why it seems I`m such a disappointment to him, or maybe just to do stuff together like we used to years ago.

*hugs*

you used to see him a lot more/go out with him a lot more years back? That's like with my dad. I used to see him every weekend and go out every saturday. Now I'm lucky if i see him for two hours a weekend.
  • Options
    The guy I'm gonna marry and have kids with who I've never met.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983
    The guy I'm gonna marry and have kids with who I've never met.

like I said in my answer, Duncan ;) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    *hugs*

you used to see him a lot more/go out with him a lot more years back? That's like with my dad. I used to see him every weekend and go out every saturday. Now I'm lucky if i see him for two hours a weekend.

Sucks doesn`t it? I used to be very close to my dad before my parents split up, we were always pottering about together in the greenhouse, or picking dandelions to make wine... just stupid stuff like that. He always seemed very proud of me.

I used to go and see him every weekend afterwards (I didn`t have a choice) but his new wife hated me and somehow gradually it seemed that he started to share her opinion of me. Nothing I could do was good enough for them. I stopped going there when I was 15 and haven`t really had any proper contact with him since.

I bumped into him about 2 years ago in a shop. I wasn`t sure if it was him to start with. We were strangers and we had nothing to say to each other.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    Josh Hartnett. :naughty:

hands off....hes mine lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Sucks doesn`t it? I used to be very close to my dad before my parents split up, we were always pottering about together in the greenhouse, or picking dandelions to make wine... just stupid stuff like that. He always seemed very proud of me.

I used to go and see him every weekend afterwards (I didn`t have a choice) but his new wife hated me and somehow gradually it seemed that he started to share her opinion of me. Nothing I could do was good enough for them. I stopped going there when I was 15 and haven`t really had any proper contact with him since.

I bumped into him about 2 years ago in a shop. I wasn`t sure if it was him to start with. We were strangers and we had nothing to say to each other.

Souns a lot like me, only my dad still sees me and he's not the type of person who thinks nothing is good enough. His girlfriend does however hate me and she used to hit me and my sister, so we stopped going there. The sucky thing we have in common is both our dads put their girlfriends before us kids, it's just not right :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    Jimi Hendrix to just sit and play guitar.
    Bob Marley nxt probably also for the same reason along with another.There would be alot of people i wud like to spend a day with.

exactly the same, tho if i was with bob marley id just get stoned with him :)
  • Options
    i want to hang out with somebody reall lame and ugly... we all need to feel special sometimes :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    i want to hang out with somebody reall lame and ugly... we all need to feel special sometimes :p

how kind of you to ask me out for a day ;)
  • Options
    I'd love to meet Kelly Brook. Phwoar she is hot!
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    hands off....hes mine lol

he looks anorexic - his cheeks are all sucked in...:confused:
  • Options
    a day with the Jackass boys would be my idea of heaven :hyper:
  • Options
    I'd like to spend a day with Romeo aka Mr Buffness!! :naughty:

:D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Tony Blair - I'd take him out clubbing ...we'd both get mashed on chemicals, go back to some after party and smoke loads of weed! :D yeah!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    re

My boyfriend Brandon.
  • Options
    ANGELINA JOLIE ................................ :D in a bed, drugs and loadsa sex :D yay... wish it could happen :rolleyes:

even better if my bf was there too..... :p wow got me day dreaming now!

shes so sexy...so is he oooooooooooooh give me them both!