Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Coke and Clits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just read one of those agony aunt pages (fair enough-- it was Grim rita on Faceparty...) and a girl wrote in about coke on the clit

the very grim rita replyed that its dangerous and can :eek: kill :eek: when its on the clit

is that true? is it more dangerous when on the clit or is she just raving about how coke can kill anyway its taken im all confused.

she was right about coke numbing so she must be right about it being dangerous on the clit too...? i dont know! does anyone else?

i thought coke wears away layers of skin on ur gums if u rub it in (was that coke or speed?!?!) if it is coke, cudnt it do the same to ur clit if u used it enough? and if it is speed that does that, could it not do that to your clit too?

any thoughts, or facts?

im one confused lil minx.... :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Try it and find out :p
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Try it and find out :p

hehe... well, i didnt die but -- :eek: dont wana distroy my clit or anything (wouldnt be much fun would it) :p
    nipples and clits and cocaine! wonderful drug fueld sex. never heard of clit killing a man before.
    titties and beer just came to mind. a dreadful record by frank zappa.
    Coke shouldnt be very causic by itself, in fact I dont think it is. However do you trust the 7 or 8 people who have cut it?

As for putting it on the clit, its going to numb the area if its good coke, whats the point of the clit if you cant feel it? I thought that was the point.

It probally wont do you any harm but I wouldnt try it, I dont see how it would kill you, it will be absorbed quite quickly because of the blood flow there, but probally not as quick or effective as up the nose. Coke can give you a heart attack quite easily though.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Coke shouldnt be very causic by itself, in fact I dont think it is. However do you trust the 7 or 8 people who have cut it?

As for putting it on the clit, its going to numb the area if its good coke, whats the point of the clit if you cant feel it? I thought that was the point.

It probally wont do you any harm but I wouldnt try it, I dont see how it would kill you, it will be absorbed quite quickly because of the blood flow there, but probally not as quick or effective as up the nose. Coke can give you a heart attack quite easily though.

yeah that makes sense....

it does numb so i never understood the point of it but it does feel funny for 5 or 10 seconds..

but of a waste of coke if u ask me but i was just concerned, and interested i guess...

what u said makes sense, thanks people! :)
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    However do you trust the 7 or 8 people who have cut it?

http://www.drugscope.org.uk/DS%20Media%20Project/media_adulterants.htm

this is interesting in response to the above,
    ...if anyone wants to send me a coke sample I am sure I can find a lab who will test it...:D
    Heroin as pure on the street as when its imported? Hmm, I think drugscope know what they are talking about but that sounds a bit odd to me.

As for dodgy cuts, they did kind of shoot their own foot, they said there arent really any, then mentioned that paracetamol is used. Would you like to snort that? I'm preaty sure I wouldnt.
    ive had a fella try to sell me coke cut with washing powder he even suggested i dabbed a little to taste it.... WTF?! some people are just stupid i guess... wuda had the cleanest nose in london tho :p
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    wuda had the cleanest nose in london tho :p
    :lol: if not a little frothy

http://www.drugscope.org.uk/DS%20Media%20Project/media_ecstasy.htm
    this page also goes on about the same thing
    and no, I certainly wouldn't want to snort paracetamol!

If you go to a regular dealer do you "trust" them? they want your money - are they likely then sell you a load of crap? that's not good for business is it?
    No of course, the majority of cuts are just harmless, higher up people will cut with things like Borox, or other sideline carbohydrates which dont have much taste. But lots of dum ass street dealers will step on it with talc or glucose which are really obvious and annoying.
    Originally posted by hobbs
    If you go to a regular dealer do you "trust" them? they want your money - are they likely then sell you a load of crap? that's not good for business is it?

good point... i wouldnt trust my coke dealer.. he just seems to provide good stuff and a nice enough guy etc but i wouldnt use the word trust...

i like to think i can trust my dealer who provides me with other lovely substances, hes a very close mate and has been for years and whilst i trust him--i dont trust the person it must have come from before him..
    Originally posted by hobbs

another point.. regular dealers, are going to want to keep u as a regular punter-so are more likely to provide u with good stuff if you are a big source of their evil drug dealing income..

i know a lot of dealers with their good supplys and their nasty supplys--good for regulars and nasty for others or those that have pissed them off... :rolleyes:

moral--keep in your dealers good books
    main cut is manatol.
    With the things that are addictive I'm preaty sure it doesnt make a bit of difference how long you've known them.
    I know a few blokes who are totaly shameless when it comes to things like that. Not in a nasty way really, they will just "burn tomorrow" quite easily and have no restraint.