Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Aaaaargh Im so mad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Aaaaaaaaargh *screams *

I have just had a stupid interview thingy with the headmistress who by the way HATES ME!! She is such a cow :mad: I walked in & she goes "right for a start go out & dress yourself properly, take off your jewellery & stop smiling :eek2: " So I do all this, go back in & sit down in her nice big, cosey, warm, posh office! The rest of the school is FREEZING!!! She just stares at me like she is so much higher than me! Starts going on about different subjects! Some of the things she was saying I really didn't agree with so I said that I didn't agree etc & she went mental!! Im not having some stuck up women, who's wages my parents pay putting words in to my mouth! Noooo way!!!! She then I say that Im not in the mood for this & asked if I could book another appointment to see her again! She freaked! Aaaaargh :mad: Im going back tommorrow at 3:45!!!

Rant over xxxx :rolleyes: Sowwie xxx

Comments

• Options
    Just make sure you go in tomorrow calm and maturily, act like an adult, not a whining pissed off child. She'll listen to you then. Dont give her attitude, just explain that you dont agree with what she's saying, and if what she's saying (which i dont know cuz you didnt really explain that bit) is true, and you were in the wrong about something, just be adult enough to say "ok, i was in the wrong, im sorry".

And if what she wants to talk to you about is totally unjust and she really has go thte wrong end of the stick, then calmly explain that you dont think she has been given the whole story and explain to her politely whats happened/been going on. Then work co-operatively with her to make it right again.
    She'll respect you a hell of a lot more, and this will be really beneficial to you.
  • Options
    Why did you have the interview?

Why does she hate you?

She is able to say 'take the jewellery off' is she so wishes.

She is, of course, higher than you, because she is the head of the school. However, I don't like the sound of her behaviour and it is not what one would expect from someone in such a position of authority.
  • Options
    I had 1 necklace on which is a dog tag my bfriend gave me & I told him I wouldn't take it off!! Oh & a ring :rolleyes:

She shouldn't have acted like she was the queen though! I had the interview because everyone in my year has had one, just been our GCSE's!

She hates me because I wasn't the nicest of people when I first joined the school! I was very agrgressive!!
  • Options
    It's ok, calm. Paul is home soon. Smile :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mwaaaa

She hates me because I wasn't the nicest of people when I first joined the school! I was very agrgressive!!

Then prove her wrong - I take it you've changed as you use past tense, so show her exactly who you are, and walk out of that office tomorrow tall, proud and confident... but not cocky!
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    Then prove her wrong - I take it you've changed as you use past tense, so show her exactly who you are, and walk out of that office tomorrow tall, proud and confident... but not cocky!

You been in this position, Badabing, because you know seem to know what you're talking about? :D lol
  • Options
    :D you know me too well! :p
  • Options
    If you act like a cunt you'll be treated like a cunt. Less of the attitude, it just gets you nowhere. Try going in tomorrow looking smart and don't give her any trouble you'll be amazed at how she treats you.
  • Options
    Are you allowed to wear jewellery to school? If not then surely you know this, so you know that you shouldn't have done it, especially if you were going to see the headteacher, and you had given her trouble in the past!!

I am not surprised she treated you the way she did to be honest and I think there are two sides to every story. How bad were you "before"?
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

there are two sides to every story.
    so much to learn ...
    there are in fact three sides to every story.
    mine ...yours ...and the truth. think about it.
  • Options
    use big words!headteachers dont like that i think it undermines their intelligence mine loves me ever since my first day at the school when i walked up to him and went 'yo petey i here you is guna be my new bossman nowadays nice to meet ya old fella'