Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Good News!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is a follow up to my last thread Bad news .

My b/f father is fine!! Yay!!

My boss allowed me to leave early on friday to go home, cause we were going to drive down to Cape town , ( i was not expecting her to let me go) then when i got home, the hostpital called and said that he was in a critical condition, so instead of all of us driving down, my b/f and his brother flew down on friday night.

On sat morning they went to the hospital and he was off the respitory machine, the puzzeling thing is that the doctors said that he was not going to come off the machine, and these were going to be his final days! And now he is fine, :confused: , so they are calling it a miricle, now i am not a religous person,but something like this really opens your eyes and you realise how lucky you are!!!

So all is well, my b/f and his father are going to fly home tomorrow night and he is going to stay here with us!!

Thanks for letting me rant, you all are hun's!!

;)

Comments

• Options
    good to hear everything is a ok:thumb:
  • Options
    Glad to hear that all is well Slinky. xx