Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

i don't know what the ruddy 'subject' is

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i weird myself out too much!!

me and my girl of two months now were going through all our history tonight, cus i knew most of it but not like real details.

the thing is i wasn't shocked by her past, shes like really innocent :razz: the worst she done is gone out clubbing and snogged a few guys. (she's 15) other than that very very minor fact she has a clean plate (and this is amazing cus she is one hot moma)

but i didn't really feel comfortable hearing about past 'boyfriends' kinda like it shouldn't have been them, like it should have been me all the time, mixed with a lil hint of jealously, even thu all these 'guys' were either

a. some silly 'year 7' relationship
b. drunken snogs
c. not even really goin out

i mean the last thing was jus her seeing him once or twice and when she fancied me at that point anyway, hehe

i really jus don't know why hearing about her past bothered me when it was clean fun and innocent and also i have her now :D

best bit is we get to share '1sts' well kinda, as in her 1sts yay!

i mean she even said, she had her first real kiss with me cus it was the first time it really meant something (as in not some drunken pull) which was really nice to hear

she said she knew most of my past cus we knew eachother and were kinda friends sorta, so she fancied me from way back and would hear bout what i got up to :rolleyes: also she said its not really nice to hear bout my past

but i jus felt it would be better to know things, so i know about her as a person better, jus wish it didn't bother me so much, anyone else go through this? got any comforting words to stop me feeling like this? hehe please :p

Comments

• Options
    So it is ok for her to hear about your doings in the past which probably were a lot worse than hers, but you can't take the fact that your gf had a few drunken snogs with other blokes?

Face it - she will have done things before you met, in the same way that you did things (probably "worse" than her) so stop turning it all round and stop being jealous of nothing in particular.
  • Options
    Some blokes happily date 18 year old girls that have had their pussies ripped apart by 18 inch fat black cocks and had tramp spunk sprayed across their face and tits and they don't bat an eyelid.

Now you see you are being silly.

She is with you NOW thats what counts.
  • Options
    well thanks for you kind considerate answers where i can tell you throughly read the thread
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    well thanks for you kind considerate answers where i can tell you throughly read the thread

I did read it but instead of pussy footing around saying "Its ok to feel that way" "You can't change the way you are" and other fluffy crap its time to smell the real world and change your attitude.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum
    I did read it but instead of pussy footing around saying "Its ok to feel that way" "You can't change the way you are" and other fluffy crap its time to smell the real world and change your attitude.
    Yeah, what he said.

You need to get a grip on reality. She hasn't done anything wrong. You're in the wrong for being jealous. And I did read it, but I won't make that mistake again. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    i was like that, ive been with my man a few years now and after a month or 2 we were discussing our historys... i was shocked! he was shocked... he didnt seem to bothered about my history but i was really bothered by his, hed had a serious-ish gf b4 of about a year (id had serious-ish bfs b4), hed shagged 2 many girls and so had i :p but in a way. thats life theres always going to be people before you.

when u care for somebody a lot of people get bit bothered by ex bfs and stuff. You dont want to imagine ur partner doing the things she does with u, with anybody else.

its kind of natural, at least i think it is. dont worry about it.
  • Options
    It's easy to feel jealous or threatened by someones past, but you have to realise that they are now with you. Be happy about it!

I once dated a girl who had sex with more blokes than I'd had hot showers. In the past she had an abortion and a miscarriage. Basically, a pretty wild time in her teens. But she was now with me, and she felt that she could tell me this without being judged. Truthfully, I felt better about knowing this than finding out the hard way. It was a bit strange meeting people she'd shagged thou.

My past is pretty tainted, but I've just started a new relationship, and the first thing I told her was what had happened in my last relationship and how it had affected me. She's been very understanding about it :)
  • Options
    yo bumble! i always respect your opinions but i honestly feel you don't know what im trying to get across! and i'm very aware she's not in the wrong! she's brill :D

cheers minx and cheesy grin

and sir cum jus hates me cus of what i said on that help me thread :crying:
  • Options
    What help me thread?!?
  • Options
    oops sorry, got you confused. doesn't matter

you jus hate me cus i'm a twat
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo