Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Cant stop shaking

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
this is kinda similar to McJc03's post with one slight change.

i have had a couple of boyfriends but after about a week i ended it with them because i couldnt be in a relationship. everytime i was around them i was really really nervous and i sometimes ended up shaking. none of them were pushy and neva tried anything i didnt want.

the thing is that wen i go clubbin i always get to the point where i know what im doing but if i meet a lad i will do many things with them and i wont be bothered. now ive met someone wen i was clubbin and all we did was kiss. i met him today again and i was physically shaking wen i was with him.

does anyone have any ideas how i can get over this and has anyone ever had anything like this happen to them?

thanx

Comments

• Options
    maybe you were cold buy a warm jumper.
    No seriously, nerves can make you shake but this can also have to do with how much you have eaten. Like if you haven't eaten very much and you have had alcohol or caffeine then you will be more likely to shake. That mixed with nerves is not good. Don't know how much that will help:wave:
  • Options
    The same kinda thing has happened to me before, when things get too serious i feel too pressured and it makes me shake and twitch and feel all nausious. I still get this problem so I'm not sure how to help I just thought it might be reassuring for you to know you're not the only one.
    I usually just take deep breaths and try to calm myself down.
    Good Luck x