Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Meh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel sad. :(

Not for any reason, but does anyone else just have those days where they feel fat and ugly and tired and flabby and unwanted and uncool and lonely and bored and and and ARGH. ?

I've just watched 10 ENTIRE MINUTES of the CHELSEA FLOWER SHOW program. Do i have a second chance or am I immediately relegated into the 'sad loser of 2003' category?

:(

Somebody cheer me up or tell me they're feeling icky too?!

Comments

• Options
    Re: Meh

*Hugs*

I'm having a day like that. I don't feel fat, i'm just unhappy and i need to do revision tonight :(
  • Options
    I felt really icky i few days ago, dont feel great now either.
    What you need is a nice long soak in the tub :D.
  • Options
    Yeah revision doesn't help. *hugs Rise&Shine too*

Anyone else want to join in? Communal hug?

Argh got soo much work and can't bring myself to do it. And argh. Meh. Bleugh. :(
  • Options
    Yeah, I sometimes feel like that - I'm sure everyone does.

Chin up, smile and be proud - you'll be all right. :)

*Hug*
  • Options
    ah im sure your not fat or flabby:D

dont worry hun the sun'll still rise tomorrow

*hugz*
  • Options
    Yep.

*hoogles everyone*
  • Options
    I've lost one of my lit texts.the exam is wednesday. *whines* why do i have to be so disorganised...!??!?!
    xxx
  • Options
    Wooo - me too! Do we get a consolation prize? Maybe a free holiday to a distant, remote tropical island? *We can still dream*

Just had such a shit day, well it wasn't too bad, just one thing. One thing I've been trying to fucking escape from for the last few years comes back to haunt me. I've realised being nice gets you nowhere - people just hate you for it and those people who shit on people always get away with it and manage to make themselves the victim and you the bad person. Well fuck it, I'm not a nasty person, but it's always those people who make other people think you are. :mad: Stuipid, moopidy life.

Let's not even mention exams. It's got to the point where I can only laugh about the fact I need to revise everything in three weeks. Hohum.

I'm off to revise.

Remember life's bad parts only exist to make the good parts even more worthwhile. :)
  • Options
    I feel really icky!! i have 3 exams tmoz, 1 pure maths and 2 psychology! i cant remember any of the psychology i need to know, all i can remember is the stuff that i needed to know for the exam i took in january!!! *sighs* life aint fair!!
    It doesnt help that i feel shit cos of other stuff going on...
    *joins group huggles*
  • Options
    Me too me too! *runs and joins in group hug*

I'm hungover. I consumed around 25 units of alcohol last night, I've worked out. And I had very little sleep. And I can't bring myself to work, either. I'm going to finish this stupid homework then I'm going to have a long bath, I think.

Cheer up everyone!

LSS
  • Options
    I don't feel icky. I just don't understand why someone can be so damn unkind and indecent, especially when it's not warranted! Why can't they be straight with you instead of treating you horribly? If they don't like you, why can't they say, instead of leading you on? God's sake - it's really not that difficult. :( Haha, yeah, isn't life great? If they're confused, no problem: everyone gets confused. But it's important to communicate and to talk about it, in order to resolve it. But no. They just run off and leave you feeling bloody awful - but not mad - and as though you're as important as a rock. :( Confused comes to mind.
  • Options
    I didn't even say or do anything!!!!!!! :( I don't even know what the real problem is. Haha, confusion is blinding.
  • Options
    I feel all irritated and its all humid and manky. MEH
  • Options
    Is it me or do people have these shitty days when the sun aint shining?
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    Is it me or do people have these shitty days when the sun aint shining?
    :yes: Think so.

Thanks everyone for reminding me I'm not alone :) and also making me think i should not be so self-obsessed.

*hugs everyone else who's feeling down*

Good luck to everyone with exams tomorrow! I'm off to bed now. I'm sure it'll all be better in the morning... :(