Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What are the last 5 text messages u recieved?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Dunno if this has been done b4, cant be arsed checking so here goes:

1.Cant play footy! 4got how much i hav 2 learn 4 2moz! Im gonna get the City tickets 2moz so i'll ring u 2moz nite. Later mate

2.Hey,hey,hey. How r u babe? Ive just got home :-) I know ur not home,but i just thought that id tell u that i love u. luv Rach xXx

3.I'll phone u when i get in. Drinking over mine or Rio's

4.U know I love u more than anything, coz u've done everything for me,especially the last few weeks,ur always there for me. But u know how i feel about somethings. Luv Rach xXx

5.Its ok babe,my back is killing me thou :-( U were a bit raunchy 2nite? I hope i will be up by the time u get here, coz im on msn now :-) luv u, mwah xXx

there u go.

lets see urs!!

Comments

• Options
    1) I

2) Think

3) That

4) You're

I'm still waiting for the 5th one! ;):D
  • Options
    can't remember the last five but the last three I got were:

i know! i'll just post your card up and you can get ur pressie when u come down okies?

hey hows u? i was pissed last nite, meant to txt mark but txt marco instead. he remembered who i was, we're gonna meet up 4 a drink when i get back

sorry i probably had some drunken story to tell, can't remember now. i make no apologies.
  • Options
    ohhh mobily i was so tempted to text u then:D

i dont think posts guna go down very well

but nevertheless

1)can u get online now cant l8r watchin speedway and babysittin my stupid brother

2)im still on duty u can come round if u want

3)yeah

4)what u up 2 im just sitting around all alone

5)u lukd really nice earlier wivout loads of make up and your hair all perfect and stuff i regret not comin to chat 2 u we HAVE 2 catch up luv leex
  • Options
    1. Get it out! let the madness begin. Let chaos rain down. Chuck it everywhere.

2. It is in a bag. The gap at the back part of the science block near mr micoli and miss lyfords rooms (round the corner)

3. What!? It should be in the gap next to miss lyfords room. The whipped cream is all over the front of school. Begin the chaos.

4. Not heard from you in ages. you okay. alex X (I dunno who the fuck that was though :eek2: )

5. DO U NEED A LIFT?

They're all Fridays. No-one texts me. lol
  • Options
    Lol we're bored.

Ok then...

1) I'm home safe. Kat xx

2) I'm still on duty. Wankers. I'll try to call you tonight. Love you more than ever

3) aaagh this ovid essay is horrible!vivid AND appealing?i can't believe u told her this would be a good one.grr.

4) tel mummy we'l b home l8,mayb 4ish luv lucy x

umm can't remember which order they're all in... have a feeling I've had some more recent ones but

5) Morning you, how are you feeling today? Bet you're glad the weekend has finally come. Call me if you're up and want to talk. Love you for everything

Bet your lives feel more meaningful now you have been told those exciting txts :D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    1. I've got tickets 2c REM same wk as QOTSA if u wanna go- let me know =)

2. HAVE U BEEN 2 THE DOCTORS? MSG ON PHONE 4U. (my mum, bless her, hasn't got the hang of lowercase yet.)

3. Goin 2windsor races mon nite - back sometime AM, don't lock the door,fool.

4. Can i borrow sum? not that I want u to kick the bucket or 'owt ;-)

5. ARGH! FUCK! when is it? do u have the dates? ARGH!
  • Options
    1 'thats a bit strange, do u think he stood outside your house tryin 2get your attention! lol not much really probably a bit of revision, thats it really. u? xx'

2 'indeed i just cant be bothered, i always try and find something else to do instead. wat u watching?xxx'

3 'im watchin it to, my last lesson is wed followed by exam on thursday then finish at break, yay :) xxx'

4 'dont really like reality tv. no im on the internet now. xxx'

5 'heya, lol well i had to walk people home and ended up past ur house! hows u 2day? wat u up2? get up to nething last nite? xxx'
  • Options
    lol mine are crap!:

1) haha Borat!!

2) oooo i have an interview at that place in poole next wk, yay me!

3) can you get mum to fone me @ 8

4) hiya hows work? what u doing next sat? x

5) hi Sarah its dad, can you pick me up from the station at 9:30.

I get exciting texts huh?! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    1. "Oh my fucking god ur studying! Curiousity at wut u didnt want me 2 see..."

*skips the next one* (And no, it's not too kinky, just too personal :/)

2."Did 9hr shift in bar yest. Im a whiz when it cums 2 pourin a pint o Guinness now! Its all in the head, u know! Haha! Wife n i r doin well! How u gettin on? Bri."

3."Heya hon! Hows you? Sorry i've been an arse the past few weeks. Been pretty stressed out and i've been a cock with you so i'm apologisin. Friends?"

4."I must say. You were looking well pretty in the cam pics you took :)"

5."Sorry thought you were up when we left. On the bridge now. Lots of folk holding their breath. No one died." (Traditional to hold your breath going across the Forth Road Bridge.)
  • Options
    Ignoring the delivery reports:
    1. Happy 10 month aniversary 2 u 2. It doesn't feel so long a time. Yet i can't remember wot it was like wit out u. Love you. Jo xxxxx
    2. Hey baby. Not sure wot i'm gonna do bout 2moro. Xcept i need 2 do loadsa revision.... I'll ring later. Love you. Jo xxxxx
    3. Hey sweetie. On way 2 wk. Wish i was on my way 2 ur house instead. #### #### ###. #### #### # # ### #### #####. I love you. Jo xxxxxx
      Censored 'cos there's children around (although if you wanna guess, guess away)
    4. Sorry sweetie. Was watchin that programme bout the nations favourite books... I love you so much sweetie. Words cannot say. Xxxx
    5. Hey ## #### ### ###. # #### ### ### ## #### ####. ### ### # ####### ### #. ### ### # ###### ### #####. I love you so much. Jo xxxx
      See point 3
  • Options
    hmm, this is the order they appear on me phone
    1) I'm back home no worries, wish i never had to leave you cos it actually hurts too.I'm thinking about you constantly and i love you so much x x x x x x x x x x
    2) Told you its just us! We have whole field to selves - can lob sandwiches at crap artists and chant til good ones return! No queues at loos and coffee stalls - may stand a chance with drop dead gorgeous musician of choice as only groupies there! - (it took up about 3)
    3)Bloody cheek! Pat said i've had a bad influence on you over the years then followed it up with 'Zoe doesn't do things by half - she's walking with 3 boys' Now was that an insult and which one of us was it directed at? All i can say is dont do anything i WOULD!
    4) i cant stop thinking about you zoe,not that i want to. you fill up my thoughts constantly. i want my exams to be over so badly so i can be with you all the time x
    5) Nah, he could probably teach YOU a thing or 2. wouldn't mind giving those boys from BUSTED a run for their money tho! - shes 31!

wow that was alot
  • Options
    "My god, i'm moving n i'm goin to college n me and vinny have called it a day... is this really me? i'm bricking it' - my sister

"How you doin? got ur homelands ticket yet" - Adam

"soz to hear about chris, hope your okay. xxx" - Kate

"Hiya babe, what ya doin tonight? X" - Dave

"Do you want some tea tonight? Love ya x" - Mum
  • Options
    1. Mick Hucknall caught shagging with an under age rabbit - he was holdin back the ears, cause the bunny was too tight for mention.

2. Just got ur msg there ya zoomr!havnt bn on the shop floor incase u havnt noticed!didnt answer u las nite coz i was fast asleep!how was ur nite? xx

3. Becks, me and you without anyone knowing, wana go short 4 short 1 nite?

4. Hey, I'm a virgin now! As in virgin mobile, u cheeky gal! I can txt u now for 3p! sooo, let the random text msgin begin..love kara xx

5. Meetin @ Yates 9pm, bring ur dancin stilletoez xx
  • Options
    1) Really im tellin the truth.

2) my mum is critizing me farts how dare she she might be going to nans, dean is harassing me now do is david!

3) its just that im goin to the fair an cos he cant come out the only person i have left to go with is my brother so do u wanna come?

4) why arent u in? da maths cru was wonderin ;) nav says hi and waves.

5) have we both got pe 2moro? and bring gc do you want tsunami bomb errr i caught me mum and dad canudaling :| they go we married gah im scared.

:p:D:)
  • Options
    here we go...

1, "R u in this week cos we got inspectors in!!All the teachers are r panicing!! luv claire"

2, "heh, nighty night quel kaima mellonamin amadriereth" (evlish)

3, "thats ok hunni 16, **** ******* ***** ***** *********** **** ***, hun smile petal wish i culd sing along on da boat trip!have a good time"

4, "making plans 4 next bushpig event.Will be Buffy tribute called 'once more with squealing':D"

5 " yer no hassel"

there you go!! strange ppl i no they tex me funny things
    :crazyeyes

later - kitten xxx
  • Options
    They're all off my bf... :rolleyes: lol

"Me too! You don't get ID'ed coz you're too cool! :p Hope you have a good night babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

"lol You always are babe! ;) You'll have to wait til Tues! See you tomorroe babe sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

"Eeee no need to be sorry! I know what you mean things just difficult at the atm - we'll just have to make up for it when we see each other next! :) chat later babe hope work" (it went onto 2 messages but I deleted the second one!)

"Fucking hell!! Tips lol I dunno - you gotta practice on carrots now lol!! Thanks for a top night babe - I'm home safe and sound tucked up in bed :) Sweet dreams! xxx"

"Good night baby - I mean it I'm so :) now I know you're happy! It means a lot knowing that! Sweet dreams see you tomorrow! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Heheheee :blush:
  • Options
    "Im in London (dont ask!) need to speak to u urgently (need a favour) can u call me on 02079304832, batt low, ask for Elizabeth and she'll pass u to me" - A joke from my friend, if u fone that number it tells you it's Buckingham Palace.

"Have u got any coleslaw" - My dad :eek2:

"Will do darlin, c ya at 3, love you XXXXXXXXXXXXX" - My boyf

"OMG Steve just texted me and asked me out and John read it & he's freaking out, dont text back about it" - My friend at work

"2moro, forgot to say 2 u, email them to my hotmail" - My sis
  • Options
    wow normally people dont let me read their messges--- and i just got to read LOADS on here :p ima nosey bitch :p

1) ur such a babe xxxxxxxxxx me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2)k dont worry about it ill leave it down to u to decide what to do whatever u pick will be a laugh just txt us k u have fun 2night love u mate X

3)i know shes my gf and that but sumtimes..... fuck she pisses me off! u guna cum over ours for a drink and a laugh? go on sexy bum! luv ya

4) hehehe and ur sure ur not fucked?!!!! bollox baby hehe xXx

5)yup she WAS good! i wudnt have dun it unless i was pissed but now i no y u like the girls so much i think ill be shagging every girl i can from now on!:P xoxox
  • Options
    1) How are u babe i love u loads and loads, miss u.

2) I don't no his mates mite cum, it's gonna b shite tho!

3) Cum round mine for abit, v board!

4) No1 else is goin? im goin if she kicks us upstairs just so she can shag him, i aint doin wot she ses. we can go mine xXx.

5) Sing a song of syphalis a fanny full of crabs 4 n 20 absecces twice as many scabs, when they begin 2 open a crab begins 2 sing what a dirty cunt 2 stick a penis in -(off some scary random person :eek2: )
  • Options
    Me thinks that there's a lot of love flying around. :chin:

I still haven't received that fifth text. :p
  • Options
    5)alright mate ya gonna be out in croydon tonight Stu said ya out?

4) Morning Alex how r u fealin?... Spoke 2Ed he said he woz fine, jade

3)Hi its edds bro.So did u enjoy urself yesterday? And did u stay at jason house? U dont mind me havin ur num coz i forgot to ask u the other night

2)I've got ginger hair haha! Wahoo! Gonna wanna be fuckin this not! Nah its stage 2 of the blond process. Aww i'll be online bout half 8 matey.

1)you gotta go work tomorrow

*came in just now*:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

2)I've got ginger hair haha! Wahoo! Gonna wanna be fuckin this not! Nah its stage 2 of the blond process. Aww i'll be online bout half 8 matey.

Its even more gingerer than when that text was sent noooo *cries*
  • Options
    ok
    1) " sar, do we own a frying pan, the bird wants brekfast in bed but i'm buggered if i can find one.Steve" - my 18yr old brother

2)" hey sexy. Q 4 U.Did u no that **** has joined the mile high club?he neva tells me nething" - my bf

3)"Sarah.Its.Paul.Ur.Mum.Has.Done.A.Runner.Again.Do.U.Know.Where.She.Might.Be?I'll.Ring.Ur.Dad.And.Ask.Him. - my mums bf, he has this thing with full stops!!

4)"ah angel,haha.im no angel.but i am a horny devil, thats for sure, the way im feelin rite now id be like a rabit if i got near a woman!" - one of my mates, frustrated coz he's broke his wrists and can't wank!!!:D

5) " do i love u, do i care, do i worry when ur not ther, do i fret, do i frown, do the little things get me down, DO I MISS U,can u guess, u no the answer.... ITS YES!!XX - bf

Not a bad mix really!!
  • Options
    "Do u want me to drive or do u want to? We have a test! Aww! Call me."

"I am bored as fuck just miss around with my phone k"

"Clean jennas house"

"You are driving tomorrow, right?"

"answer your fucking phone"

"are you coming this weekend? did you lose your phone again? answer it"

wow, boring...
  • Options
    Im not gonna bother listing all my last 5 texts cos most of the ones i got today are from my mates that are panicking bout our exams that start tomorrow.
    Heres one I got this morning though, hope no-one is offended:

Two SARS bugs are sitting on a wall. One says to the other "Oooh, I could murder a chinese."

I have to admit, I read all the texts that you's have posted on this thread. How nosey am I??? lol
  • Options
    this thread is so cool! lol im so nosey! i love other peoples texts. i got loads today, im so glad lol i wudnt wana show u all my pooey boring ones :D
  • Options
    well heres mine

1.David, wud u b able 2 do some teaching 2morrow from 4 o'clock. Stephen (music school)

2.Ur covering 4 Jon but as he may b off 4 a while u cud keep the day if you want. Stephen.

3. Thx David. U will teaching from 4 to 9 with a few gaps. U wil b paid $5 per pupil, and wil need guitar + amp. I'll fone 2morrow 2 confirm details.

4.Good job! The day's urs. I wil c u at 3.30 2morrow. Stephen.

5. Dave i'm bored again txt me. What u up to? I'm travelin again, back home this time.
  • Options
    "thats ok babe maybe some other time?! xo" Nicola

"how did the swimming go? what u at tonite u fancy going out for tea?" Nicola

"booked at airport when we got there. air hostesses get discount. about £40 each per nite for 5 star" Jemma

"paul is getting us one. hope its cheap. dunno yet" Jemma

"Hello whos this? how did u get my number? was it lee? i'll kill that twerp!....lol, sorry couldnt resist. confirmation granted, yes this is chris, sorry i forgot about the withheld number" - Chris
  • Options
    hmmm
    1. aww well aint that just the sweetest thing ive ever heard! missed talking to you too! ok then i will txt you when you can ring me i have to get ready

2.gooood cos so am i! but yes stop with the dirty thoughts! i gotta go you are distracting me

3.*goes extremely bright red and resembles cooked tomato* well thank you :) your eyes aint half bad either, you got the kinda eyes i chould stare into all day :D

4.hey sorry i didnt txt back sooner i was under orders and my bettery went! how are you ? miss me? i missed you chouldent stop thinking about you *hugs n kisses* X

5. im leaving you can call me now (or something to that affect anyway)
  • Options
    mine are quite filthy actually....

1. Nice one! Jealous. When is it delivered? Did you get free insurance? My weekend was ok, bit dull. How was yours?

2. Who u with?

3. No ur not annoying, just fancied some violent sex thats all.

4. Can I hate-fuck u?

5. Treviso